</3
View Results

Charms26

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:41 pm
Me and my Panda-boo (his nickname xD ) have been dating for almost 2 years and engaged for almost 1.
I'd love to get him an engagement ring since I already have mine, but it would use up all of my money, and I won't get anymore till this summer. Being without a job sucks. -.- I do plan on getting him a little something this month, like a 5-by-5 rubix cube or a new xbox360 game.
I don't think he plans on getting me anything, but if he does, chances are he'll give it to me in a meant-to-be-sweet-but-came-out-sounding-corny way. x3
We do plan on going out to eat at a Vietnamese restaurant, then go see a movie this Friday. I think we plan on seeing Avatar or the Wolfman. =3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:43 pm
Pikkewyn
So yeah!
It is almost valentines day again! (Well, not so almost, but yeah xD)
Which means: A lot of fun with your boyfriend, and maybe giving your beloved a little present, and maybe he giving something to you!

So do you girls have a boyfriend?
Do you plan on giving him something nice? smile
If you will give him something, what will you give? smile
Any plans for valentines day?
If you don't have a boyfriend, do you have someone who you want to be your valentine? wink

I have a boyfriend! I think I will go to a movie with him or something, and have a lot of fun n.n
heart

I have a boyfriend and we're now engaged.
Yes, I plan to give him something.
I plan to give him a new teddy bear since his old one is a pervert...
The plan for Valentine's Day is for him to come visit me at school and for us to eat out and cuddle for a few hours.  

Silence and Sorrow

Mommyof3Munchkins

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:52 pm
I have a wonderful loving husband. =]
And I got him a locket in which I put a picture of our twins, and on the other side, a picture of us on our wedding day.
And I think he's got plans to have his mother watch the kids so we can go out for a romantic dinner.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:44 pm
My boyfriend and I got each other MS Paint Adventures T-shirts. We're gonna wear them on valentines day if they get here fast enough.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces