Submit

SoGummylicious

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:37 am
well ok im on facebook and i see this message pop up from one of my friends and he said i took a quiz and it said you said im cute well i think your cute give me your email

and i responded i dont think i said that and he said yes you did lets date and i said

no thanks
and now he wont shut up about it! how do i make him shut up because hes not attractive to me and hes annoying the hell outta me evil  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:52 am
Ignore him. -3-

Oh, and, by the way,

How dare you let him being unattractive factor into your reaction! If he was cute, you wouldn't mind?! How unfair of you.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Ananszi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:18 am
Lieutenant Shotgun
Ignore him. -3-

Oh, and, by the way,

How dare you let him being unattractive factor into your reaction! If he was cute, you wouldn't mind?! How unfair of you.

This.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:40 am
all i have to say is ignore him  

Broken_Angel_xXx

Desirable Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:44 am
All you can do is ignore him...

or give him a chance, you never know...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:18 pm
you have two choices, take him off your friends list, go into your privacy settings and block him (I had to do this with my parents and sister)

Or you can give him a chance since he clearly has a crush.  

whatagirlwants

SoGummylicious

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:12 pm
Hester Peche
All you can do is ignore him...

or give him a chance, you never know...

ok i cant he lives in a different location were i use to live but moved and then hes sending me this stuff and i didnt even say anything about him being cute and stuff -_- hes jumping  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:55 pm
Sounds like he liked you for awhile and was just waiting for an excuse to talk to you. If you don't like the poor bugger, just ignore him.

Also, looks are only a bonus. I know it's hard not to be picky, I think we all do it to an extent, but in reality you want a really nice guy. Looks come afterwards.

you could give him a chance, or at least talk to him. Say "no" but be friendly and start talking to him as a friend. Get to know him, maybe you'll change your mind. If you really dont want to though, ignore him.  

The_Brightest_Moon

SoGummylicious

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:41 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
Sounds like he liked you for awhile and was just waiting for an excuse to talk to you. If you don't like the poor bugger, just ignore him.

Also, looks are only a bonus. I know it's hard not to be picky, I think we all do it to an extent, but in reality you want a really nice guy. Looks come afterwards.

you could give him a chance, or at least talk to him. Say "no" but be friendly and start talking to him as a friend. Get to know him, maybe you'll change your mind. If you really dont want to though, ignore him.
hes leaving me alone cuz i said just to be friends but the reason why i dont like him because hes pushy and he doesnt give me time to think and i was getting highly annoyed  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:50 pm
Kayoki 13
The_Brightest_Moon

hes leaving me alone cuz i said just to be friends but the reason why i dont like him because hes pushy and he doesnt give me time to think and i was getting highly annoyed

Oooh. Thats good.  

The_Brightest_Moon

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces