Reply The L Guild Forum
Good Death Note Cosplays on Gaia List

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugar in Lemonade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:43 am
Well, I don't know if this has been done before or if this should go under the "cosplay" subforum but since it's more Gaia related and not real life...I think it would be cool to get together a list of all the awesome Death Note cosplays/avatars we've seen on Gaia that are really impressive and stand out. I know I've seen some amazing cosplayers myself I just have to dig them up and I'll post them soon. So leave a username/name of character/possible link if you find any. 8D

Personally, I'm more impressed if not only do they have the looks, they roleplay the character as well.

Here are some I know very well:

Light Yagami- Purge the World of Evil
Light Yagami- xBoku wa Kira
L/Ryuuzaki- Watashi wa Eru
BB- A Slight Miscalculation
Misa Amane- Love for Kira
Misa Amane- For Him I Will
Near- Successor to L
Matsuda- Useless Matsuda
Matt- You Wont Shoot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:14 pm
I roleplay L in Towns and Jigsaw.  

L the strawberry lover

Sugar in Lemonade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:42 pm
L the strawberry lover
I roleplay L in Towns and Jigsaw.

Oh, neat. I also know of some great Jigsaw cosplayers. >__> They're very very accurate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:56 pm
Sugar in Lemonade
Well, I don't know if this has been done before or if this should go under the "cosplay" subforum but since it's more Gaia related and not real life...I think it would be cool to get together a list of all the awesome Death Note cosplays/avatars we've seen on Gaia that are really impressive and stand out. I know I've seen some amazing cosplayers myself I just have to dig them up and I'll post them soon. So leave a username/name of character/possible link if you find any. 8D

Personally, I'm more impressed if not only do they have the looks, they roleplay the character as well.

Here are some I know very well:

Light Yagami- Purge the World of Evil
Light Yagami- xBoku wa Kira
L/Ryuuzaki- Watashi wa Eru
BB- A Slight Miscalculation
Misa Amane- Love for Kira
Misa Amane- For Him I Will
Near- Successor to L
Matsuda- Useless Matsuda
Matt- You Wont Shoot

I LOVE THEM!!
im gonna try and cosplay as L or BB or Near! whee  

Ciro Blue

Distinct Genius

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Previous Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:14 pm
User ImageMisa Amane: I could never live in a world without light!
L Lawliet: Yes, that would be very dark..
User Image

I don't know many good Death Note cosplayers. A lot of them tend to be inaccurate. But here are a few of my favorites.

I Light Yagami I
LightYagamiGivingApples
Lighter Note

I did see a nice Mikami one, but I think he quit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:11 am
I don't know many cosplayers in general except if they come from a cosplay forum. >> Honestly though, as I said before many can have the looks but I'm very impressed if they act as the character in various situations and RP. Looks to me can be easily achieved but it's making the extra effort to play them that makes it special. When I find cosplays, that's what I look for. The whole package and the best ones. And these ones are damn accurate from what I've found on everything.

I get tired of seeing the avi, only to be disappointed by looking through their posts to see it's just another main avatar or "lol donate gold." Just OOC business. >>

On that note I found three more people, one being Mikami:
Mikami- The Hand of Kira
Mello- Rival to Near
Naomi Misora- Eyes of L

Sugar in Lemonade

The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items