Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn to Become a Literate Role-Player

Back to Guilds

This guild is for those new to RPing who wish to expand their abilites and become Literate Role-Players! 

Tags: Role Playing, Learn, Literate, RPing, Writing 

Reply Resort World
Auriana (1x1 only)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asha-s-Cadence

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:33 pm
Yes tis I finally actually posting up an idea for an rp that came to my mind and I have been going over and over again.

To notify me if someone wishes to join me at this lovely rp please contact me by pm.

First I will make a list of the stuff I will put down. The background story for the planet, the summary/setting, the characters and then my post and then whoever is going to join with me at this.

Sorry that its a one on one but that's what I've been doing mostly lately and they happen to be the most fun to me.

1. Planet Auriana

2. The Summary

3. Characters

4. Post  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:59 pm
Whether there are parallel universes or not we do believe that our universe is a neverending line of stars and nebulaes filled with solar systems or moons with some kind of sentient life. One system however is much like our own but only more mystical to our eyes. Auriana is the third planet from the yellow much like Earth in our solar system. However this solar system contains six planets that orbit their yellow star.

Auriana is a small planet with two moons orbiting around it. Pailo and Ba'al. One moon can be seen during the day and the other at night. Some days both are seen at night or day. Auriana has four continents.

Freyla is by far the largest continent and contains the sentient population with towering cities of advanced machina. There is in fact only one city on this continent and its smack dab in the middle of it. The largest and only city in the world.

Arcen is the northern continent and one of the most dangerous places to roam. A continent of pure frozen tundra that is inhabited by large ice dwelling creatures that are far too dangerous to commune with.

Fiera is the second largest continent and more southern of the planet. There are small mountains at the far north of the continent but the more south that anyone travels they'll reach the vast desert of Fiera. A desert filled with roaming, dangerous sand dwellers. Greenlands surround this vast desert and they seem to be the only safe place.

Norra is the sister continent of Freyla but there is less sentient life. Small native villages that are more in tune with the surrounding forests of Norra. They prefer no machina or any kind of machina near their homes. They believe it as a unneccesary cause for their world.

Auriana is home to all sorts of creatures from big to small and large to thin.

The list of creatures:

Dragons
Elves
Humans
Fairies
Lyon-Large cate like creatures that is scaled and has fin like mane, mermaid tail. Spikes running down its back.
Kirin-they are like unicorns but the horn is more branch like and the hooves are goat like. Some parts of their body have scales
Sea Serpents
Werewolves
Vampires
Rynok-Like a rhinocerous these large grazing beasts look more hairy and their horns are hammer shaped.
Pantara-Cat like creature that has scales and large flat tail. Its mane looks like a bouquet of feathers
Other...(come up with a creature let me know)

1. Planet Auriana

2. The Summary

3. Characters

4. Post  

Asha-s-Cadence

Asha-s-Cadence

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:24 pm
As a normal small town girl, Lilly Loraine Weathers finds herself on a strange and unknown world. What she supposed to be a normal mirror in an old magic shop her uncle was planning to sell she touches it. That mirror was in fact a portal to the planet Auriana. Lilly now finds her self in the deep bowels of the forests. Lost and confused she must find a way to get back home, but how when she is surrounded by dangerous creatures and natives that could either see her as a threat or friend. Unknownst to Lilly she is being followed by one of the creatures but when that creature knows of magic and shapeshifts into an elf that creature becomes her guardian and friend soon to be lover. Lilly puts her faith and trust to this man to get her home but how can she when she starts to fall for him.

1. Planet Auriana

2. Summary

3. Characters

4. Post  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:50 pm
I need someone to be Lilly while I be her guardian/lover

Character: Lilly Loraine Weathers
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 148
Species: Human
Personality: Shy, scared easily, good sense of humor, compassionate, stubborn, intelligent, rarely goes out
Background: Growing up on a farm she moved to the city to be an editor. Her nose is always in a book hence her nickname 'bookworm'. She loves to go swimming and loves a good bike ride but she rarely parties. She likes to be responsible with her job and loves to help others with their writing. Her parents still live at the farm and she only visits them on major holidays. Her relationship with her father is somewhat close but gets mad when he tells her she should have a break and relax. Her mother and her are more like sisters now a days and rarely fight. Lilly however has a phobia of heights so don't ask her to go flying. She would rather take a boat or a car than go flying.
Appearance: Tall and slender. Pale from being inside alot. She has glasses for reading only. Shoulder length dark brown hair. Green eyes. She has a scar on her shoulder from a little accident when she fell out of a tree when she was eight. She likes to wear blue jeans and a blue t-shirt but she always wears a black coat. White tennis shoes that are always in clean condition.

I will play as Orion
Character: Orion
Dragon Height: 30'6"
Elf Height: 6'0"
Elf Weight: 220
Dragon Weight: heavy
Species: Dragon
Personality: Calm, collective of his emotions, compassionate, curious, over protective of friends
Background: Orion lives in the forests of Norra and protects his lands as his own home. He doesn't mind the natives as long they don't provoke him in any kind of way. He likes to befriend travelers if given the chance but most of the time he likes to watch them and make sure they have a safe journey. Orion is also a special kind of dragon. A dimensional dragon that can travel to other worlds and in between dimensions. He loves to travel but he calls Auriana his home. His parents left him when he became an early teen for him to travel his own way and that was last time he had seen them. He plans to have a family one day but he has a hard time trying to find the perfect lover. He doesn't see himself as a primal creature but more intelligent. He does like to shapeshift as an elf and learn new things from the intelligent species.
Appearance: A beautiful red and blue scale coloration. His sides and back legs and down his tail. He has feathers on his head and down his neck and back to the middle of his tail. He has feathers at the end of his tail too. His claws are ebony black. His belly is a light blue. He has two horns on his head that are black.

1. Planet Auriana

2. Summary

3. Characters

4. Post  

Asha-s-Cadence

Asha-s-Cadence

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:08 pm
Inhaling the sweet aroma of the open air Orion purred in approval. Stretching out like a lazy cat he sat down on his belly stretching out his fore paws and overlapping them like a prideful lion. A small grin could be seen on his face as he overtook the forest in view. His lovely home was always in a beautiful peace but sometimes disrupted by the cityfolk trying to bring some kind of help with machina for a better guidance to the natives. The natives didn't want it and sometimes arguments would turn into blood battles. He rarely intervened unless it set his forest ablaze.

Flicking his tail to disrupt those thoughts he brought his attention to a particular tree, home to a mother pantara and her two cubs curled up in a nest made of branches and leaves. These small dog sized cats were only aggressive when threatened or when someone got to close to their young. He did enjoy watching the wildlife and how nature and nurture took its course. The mother pantara left a dead bird for her young as she stalked off to find her own meal leaving her defenseless younglings to theirs. Though defenseless they were well protected by being so high up in a tree away from the predators down below where larger and more dangerous creatures lurked.

Orion snorted and laid his head down with a huff. His four long feathers twitching some like audio receptors to catch some new noise. Sighing he rolled to his side and kept his compassionate eyes on the two cubs.

Resort World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games