Reply Bible Discussion {Get in the Word}
Because God will not abandon you

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Dize

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:45 pm
Move this topic to the biblical section once some people see this. This is something I felt writing and I want it here until a superior moves it, but I am asking to leave it here first because In the biblical section almost nobody is going to see it because I have seen that almost nobody post there. Superiors, move it when you are pleased to ^_^. Exodus 12:29-32 (New International Version)

-29 At midnight the LORD struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the livestock as well. 30 Pharaoh and all his officials and all the Egyptians got up during the night, and there was loud wailing in Egypt, for there was not a house without someone dead.

The Exodus

-31 During the night Pharaoh summoned Moses and Aaron and said, "Up! Leave my people, you and the Israelites! Go, worship the LORD as you have requested. 32 Take your flocks and herds, as you have said, and go. And also bless me."

This happened because Pharaoh had his heart like stone. You see, God did told him to let his people go, but he resisted. Because of that, look at what happened to him.

The thing is that, glory to the LORD, that WE are the people of God, we are His sons and daughters, and because of that, He will protect us. You see, God will not abandoned us, he never will, and he will save us and protect us from whatever problem we may have. Halleluyah, praise the LORD.

-I don't know what problem you may have, but God is in your favour, unless you want to call Him a liar, that is. I want to pray because I know the hand of the LORD is on your side, halleluyah. It says in Romans 8:

37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[m] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I don't know what has happened, but I wanted to talk about this for some time. I want you to thrust in this word, and identify yourself, because God has purpouse for those who love Him, so let us pray:

"Father in the name of Jesus, halleluyah, I come to you, praying for the souls that are in desperate seek of your help, that need guideness and need to feel that you are with them and that you have not abandoned them. Father, I know they love you and I know that maybe some have left you and have walked another route, one you have been telling them not to follow and because of that they have fallen. But father, in the name of Jesus, I declare that these souls will rise up and will fly like eagles because you now LORD, now you give them strenght, now LORD you are working in their hearts, because you love them and you care for them. In the name of Jesus, I scold and cancel every plan of the devil for the lives that are down, that are in deprresion, that have left you, in the name of Jesus. Father, let them feel your touch, let them feel your prescence, Holy Spirit, let yourself feel, let them know that you are with them, that you have not abandoned them, just like in the Exodus, you did not abandoned your people, halleluyah. For your glory Jesus, I pray and I declare it done. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:07 pm
I understand that you wish that many people see this message but we have guild rules for a few reasons.

Once you've seen and responded to this message letting us know you have done so, I'll go ahead and move it. Next time, heed the rules and don't break them to suit your own purposes.

Priestley

Black Dize

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:05 am
Do you really think that if I wouldn't felt this I would not put it here question No my friend, I put it here for a reason. Now you have seen it, apply this word in your heart. Now God has confirm me that someone has seen it. If you wanna speak of rules, then good for you and move it, I have done my part.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:33 pm
Once again, it's important that you post threads in the correct subforums. Regardless of how important you feel you message is, posting in the correct forum is a guild rule and policy and will make the guild more organized and efficient.

The subforums are read by guild members as well, so please post in the appropriate threads from now on.

I'm going to go ahead and move the thread now, thanks.

freelance lover
Crew

MatthewLovesChocolate123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:42 pm
God would never abandon us. But most people would walk away and ignore God!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:06 am
MatthewLovesChocolate123
God would never abandon us. But most people would walk away and ignore God!
For that not to happen, we must ask God waht he is asking from us, what we must offer. We must obey Him, and in the end, we will see the glory of God in ourselves  

Black Dize

Bible Discussion {Get in the Word}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff