Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 13: zOMG!
zOMG! Help For Those New!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink_Ice_Melody

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:24 am
Hey I'm getting a bit stronger and I've been going to guilds about zOMG! to help some people with tasks but to be a teacher you need to be 10.0!! I am only a 6.1 and i need a lot more upgrading to become a teacher in those guilds. So, instead, I will just help you with something like a task and remember this task has to be from Barton Town To Bassken Lake. So thanks for reading and just private message me or reply and I can see where I am free and I will make some schedules. See You guya soon! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:15 am

MoOsHy_BrEnDa

dogz178

OG Gekko

12,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:11 am
i dont need help but i can help you.you can ask for help from the villge greens to the olld aqueduct. but not the otaimi ruin i hate it there its pretty but evil... any way i can help anyone im 8.5 and guess waat
i can get all the way from the villge greens walking to the old aqueduct without dieing xd
so just ask. smiley face =D  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:55 pm
i am a 10.0 so pm me to help you with a mission any mission but u have to send me 1k to help
oh and every where i go nobody attacks me  

Moo pls

Friendly Regular

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200

-_cuddlesnugxmi_-

2,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:38 pm
ehhh the entire concept of zOMG confuses meee...i mean i played it once before on my previous gaia account...but i forgot how it worked and this time i had no direction for noobs!!! so im just...STUCK in a city and dont know anything :/ sucks being a noob....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:21 pm
yeah, I'm like a 1.2, I could use some help. I've got most everything figured out, but how do I upgrade my weapons? I know it has something to do with being in that cave with all the magical mineral stones, but idk.

Also, if someone wants to help me pick up a ring for somebody over at the Lakes that'd be great. The wolves kill me every time.....  

Moon_Spider95

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

SideEffekt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:30 pm
Moon_Spider95
yeah, I'm like a 1.2, I could use some help. I've got most everything figured out, but how do I upgrade my weapons? I know it has something to do with being in that cave with all the magical mineral stones, but idk.

Also, if someone wants to help me pick up a ring for somebody over at the Lakes that'd be great. The wolves kill me every time.....

Im a 10.0 and i beat the game so i can help, um to upgrade your rings you need to go to the null crystal (giant random purple crystal) then when you're in there open your bag and click a ring you want to upgrade, if you have enough orbs you should be able to upgrade them ^^.....oh and well you're too weak to be doing that bassken lake ring thing, its not an important mission so i'd say just keep leveling up and when you're a high enough level walk around the actual lake (literally keep walking around the lake bumping into it n stuff) and you should be able to find it ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:27 pm
thx, i think that'll help  

Moon_Spider95

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

troxtrox1AKAfencesRscary

8,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:02 pm
Moon_Spider95

hmmm
um
wen you look at your eight ring spots where you can put rings
in the middle of them is a picture of a little white box/bag
click on it when you are in the cave
then select a ring
the right side of your pop-up inventory box should have a button saying upgrade and how mny orbs it takes to upgrade
you can also 'sell' rings for more orbs on there
and you can 'swap' the cl of two rings  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:13 pm
i just dont understand it at all.. haha  

Dope Biscuits

SUPERDUPERAWESOMENESS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:43 pm
It'll be nice to have some walkthroughs with quests that include finding things smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:08 pm
Any hints? Especially Basken Lake?  

Kitsuen-chan

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Fail_To_React

5,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:31 am
zomg is beast  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:02 am
-_cuddlesnugxmi_-
ehhh the entire concept of zOMG confuses meee...i mean i played it once before on my previous gaia account...but i forgot how it worked and this time i had no direction for noobs!!! so im just...STUCK in a city and dont know anything :/ sucks being a noob....
i was sooo confused the first time i tried it dramallama  

County Comptroller

GO

13: zOMG!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas