Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Announcement Archives
Meebo Meeting - 01.02.10 // Pre-Meeting Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:27 am
I talked to broken, and she's not sure if she's going to be able to make it tomorrow. I've had her fill me in on everything though, and I think I'm all up to date. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:54 pm
Kaia- Awesome! Can't wait to hear what you plan to report on.

Lady A - Oh, so he's going back early? -hugs- We're glad you can come, though. biggrin

Poy - Well, with as it stands-- a lot of Gaians feel uncomfortable going off of Gaia for Gaia related things. Mainly because of how many scams and such are rampant. I think one of the main things that would help new members is if we re-organized some of our threads and removed some of the fluff. Things are semi-confusing for me, and I'm not even new. However, I will try to scrounge up my passy for the wiki and see about getting you on board and authorization to make edits and things to do with it what you can.

I don't know who all has access to make announcements. I don't, as I'm only crew. It would be nice, however, if one can be made so that people know to attend the meeting if they are able to.

Shuanstu - I'm one step ahead of you. January is on the menu before February in the skeleton. And many things are ahead of the contests section-- so if you're running late you will likely be there in time.

@Lectern - awesome, I managed to squeeze in everything but the Gaia Survivor into the skeleton. However, that is mainly because I wasn't aware of how dominate an event that was. Seeing how it is, I think it will also be useful to squeeze that in along with the topic of the Bake Sale. Assuming the other topics do not run too long. I will look into whomever is running the Gaia survivor and look more into what they are about.

If the committee discussion runs too long it might be wise for us to have an additional meeting just on the subject of events.  

Pixilated Envy
Crew

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:12 pm
Lady Elmira would probably be best to ask about the survivor thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:50 pm
revenge_is_sweet
Lady Elmira would probably be best to ask about the survivor thing.

I believe she is coordinating that and the Bake Shop, so having those two squeezed together should work.  

Lectern
Crew

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:07 pm
It's a Winter Wonder Land...

@ Pixi:
I agree about the Stickys and such in the guild. It is a bit much. and most of it is for the use of the guild and not really for new people to learn about us.

...So slip and fall so I can see another color besides Blue outside.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:09 pm
The last Guild Announcement was made by Blissy. So I'm guessing Blissy has access to that too. Other than that, I'm not sure.

Pixi: Thanks for that! ^^  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:24 am

January Event ready to go Live Tomorrow, just as planed.

The News Committee has nothing to report on or talk about during the meeting, unless someone wants information on us, as all we do right now is post the Newsletters.

BlueForest doesn't have anything to report either, besides well we need more bumping in the BlueForest Thread.

I'll take Notes during the meeting So Sara can post a report on the meeting, and also in-case no one else is doing it so we have one done.

I believe that's all I'm running right now for this guild.... Oh I do also have that one thread I made as an ad to the guild. But it's not like I need to do any reports on that. >.>'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:20 pm
I'll love you to death...

I'm pretty sure I can make it tonight, since I've missed every other meebo meeting =PUser Image

...'Nuff said.

Ace Unknown

6,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Sara will be posting the Report on the meeting tomorrow.

Announcement Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff