Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Announcement Archives
Hey Everyone!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:42 pm
Well i'm finally back after a very hard fight with my finals and a very very busy holiday. I will be catching up on things tonight and tomorrow and updating as needed.

I will update this post with anything i feel i need to as i go through everything!

Thank-you for your understanding!

Updates:

1. Room Hosts: These have not been chosen yet. Due to mine and sabs schedules we had only one day when I was done finals and before she went on vacation to discuss this. I will be sending her a PM with who I believe will represent each room best in the morning, so she can review and make the final decision when she returns. I'm hoping it will be done by the new year, so we can get a move on so to say!

2. Shunatsu: Send me a PM about the Feb event. I am sorry I have been gone so long, and have been unable to get back to you. The rest of the year should be really consistant for me, as I hope I will not be out of commission like that due to trying to catch up in school after an extended illness ^^ heart

3. Meebo: I am hoping to have a meeting on meebo this saturday January 2nd. Let me know what time works for you best if you can show up.

I was thinking these times? heart

PST- 6:00
MST- 7:00
CST- 8:00
EST- 9:00

4. Poy & Dustin: Please be advised of my post in the January event thread. I want a list from both of you of what you want to happen during this event. We can and will work through this.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:02 am
Grandmother got ran over by a reindeer walking home from our house Christmas eve.....

Wow, your number 4 makes me feel like that was a big deal. I'm pretty sure it was more a misunderstanding between us then anything else. *Shurgs.* Anyway, Since you asked me here. I'll answer here.

If anyone wants to make changes to the event, Then I don't mind. I'm not attached to any of the ideas I came up with for the event. I only wish to see it actually happen, and be successful.

.....You may not believe in Santa Claws, but as for me and gram-pa, we believe.

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:52 pm
that's because i believe it is. We have around 5 months until we go live, and we still have around 3 mill worth of funds that we have to try to generate. Since the christmas event didn't go live, we need really strong events in the next few months to make up for lost events. heart

I just want everyone to try to work together. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:44 am
Grandmother got ran over by a reindeer walking home from our house Christmas eve.....

*Nods.* I understand. and I intend to help out more with things in the future.

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Slytherin Lord
Crew

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:10 am
Yeah it was a big misunderstanding. I thought he was trying to "hijack" onne of the events but I was wrong. I don't mind him hosting now since we kind of settled things down. I will pm him my list of my suggestions so they can get it fully set-up in time.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:38 am

Alright Dustin, I'll be waiting. ^.^

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Announcement Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers