Man whore.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:57 pm
I hate him.

Ok, this guy had a girlfriend. The girlfriend gets arrested. Does he care? No.
He gets a new girlfriend. The girlfriend's mom makes them break up. Does he care? No.
He turns to a new girl who has a boyfriend. She rejects him multiple times (after sexting with him, mind you).
Then what does he do? Turn to me. He tells me about his "depression" and cutting. He only wants to be seen as the emo stereotype. I try to help him, then he says he likes me. He tells me that he's IN LOVE with me. Well, I reject him very nicely the next day.
The next day after that he comes up to me and tells me that he saw his ex who got arrested and told me they're IN LOVE again. WTF.
Then he turns back to the girl who was sexting with him. They're going out now because the girl cheated on her boyfriend multiple times and he broke up with her. Now they're IN LOVE.

This guy is a douchebag. I hate him so much. There's more to the story but I wanted to keep it short. If you want more, PM me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:13 pm
If you want to rant more you can PM me and I'll listen! But this guy sounds like a total douche. Just ignore him. Block his number, IM, etc... just cut off ties. He's not worth even talking to it seems.  

The_Brightest_Moon

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:29 pm
I agree with the above. He is so not worth your time. All he wants is sex. Actually he sounds like a sex addict. I had an ex who was one, he broke up with me because at the time were going out I was still a virgin and I wasn't sure I'd be ready by prom...I should have gone to prom with him and done it...would have been waaay more special than my first turned out to be.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:15 pm
He sounds like the type of guy that will say anything to get in a lady's pants. I think you should stay away from him. You don't need to be associate with a dirtbag like him.  

Rei Uchikino

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:57 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
If you want to rant more you can PM me and I'll listen! But this guy sounds like a total douche. Just ignore him. Block his number, IM, etc... just cut off ties. He's not worth even talking to it seems.

Thanks. smile

And yeah everyone's right... he is a tool and all he wants is to have sex with some girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:12 am
He sounds like an attention whore that's just looking for somebody-- anybody-- to put up with his crap. He sounds very desperate. Ignore him, remove him from your life. You don't need his crap in your life. And if he tries to move on to you as his next transition, just don't even give him the time of day.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items