Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:32 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89
I am your Mord Sith
froggymama89
Ok im going to play devils advocate here and tell you things from his POV because I usd to be just like you. What he sees is a needy little girl and that scares him. You have pretty much admitted it that you are independent, you need a relationship, you don't want to be single forever etc. You are constantly texting and calling and its pushing him away. He may see GF potential in you or he may not and doesn't want to be rude. You aren't giving him a chance to be the man. Back off and let him ask you out. Also sorry but txting is not reliable and not everyone uses it all the time. If you need to get a hold of someone right away call first. It is also possible he did not hear his phone as acoustics in malls tend to be awful and they are noisy crowded places. If it was his intention to be rude he never would've txt you or even accepted for you to come to the mall. So give him room, let him breathe don't call/ txt/ IM him everyday.

I agree to an extent but, it still was rather rude of him after making plans with her and then he just stood her up like that.

I don't think he stood her up, I think it was miscommunication. He may not have heard his phone until he checked it and saw she said was a borders so long ago. He had no way of knowing if she was still their or . he may not have known where borders was so he told her where he was. And she just didn't know where zumiez was. It would have been stood her up if he never replied but he did eventually.

@ OP- Ok, you're being very rude. I dont text him constantly, all day. You make it sound like I text EVERY 5 MINUTES. I havent talked to him since, and before that I didnt text constantly. In fact he was the one to always talk to me. And yes, he DID KNOW that I was at the mall and he DID KNOW that he had to meet me. Common sense would tell you to CHECK YOUR PHONE. So please dont make those assumptions about me and tell me I'm needy and texting him every single minute, because in fact, I'm not. I'm really not, and I never actually texted him a lot. I texted him BECAUSE I needed an answer. He replied just as he was leaving (or, just in time for me to FIND them leaving. He didnt even give me a text telling me he was leaving- he was practically out the door). So, you're wrong in your assumptions. He stood me up.

Your wrong on your assumptions. I wasn't being rude I was telling things from his point of view to help you understand. Boys don't speak the same language we do. to us constantly means every 5 minutes to them it means every day. You do come across as needy. My husband read your OP and he said "she's sounds needy". If you don't want to understand how guys think thats just fine you will be single forever. You did say it was like this with all guys which means its not them its you. the day y'all did hang out what did you talk about? There are some subjects that while at the moment they won't show their discomfort scare guys off. I'm thinking if everything went great until then it might be something you said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:16 am
froggymama89
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89
I am your Mord Sith
froggymama89
Ok im going to play devils advocate here and tell you things from his POV because I usd to be just like you. What he sees is a needy little girl and that scares him. You have pretty much admitted it that you are independent, you need a relationship, you don't want to be single forever etc. You are constantly texting and calling and its pushing him away. He may see GF potential in you or he may not and doesn't want to be rude. You aren't giving him a chance to be the man. Back off and let him ask you out. Also sorry but txting is not reliable and not everyone uses it all the time. If you need to get a hold of someone right away call first. It is also possible he did not hear his phone as acoustics in malls tend to be awful and they are noisy crowded places. If it was his intention to be rude he never would've txt you or even accepted for you to come to the mall. So give him room, let him breathe don't call/ txt/ IM him everyday.

I agree to an extent but, it still was rather rude of him after making plans with her and then he just stood her up like that.

I don't think he stood her up, I think it was miscommunication. He may not have heard his phone until he checked it and saw she said was a borders so long ago. He had no way of knowing if she was still their or . he may not have known where borders was so he told her where he was. And she just didn't know where zumiez was. It would have been stood her up if he never replied but he did eventually.

@ OP- Ok, you're being very rude. I dont text him constantly, all day. You make it sound like I text EVERY 5 MINUTES. I havent talked to him since, and before that I didnt text constantly. In fact he was the one to always talk to me. And yes, he DID KNOW that I was at the mall and he DID KNOW that he had to meet me. Common sense would tell you to CHECK YOUR PHONE. So please dont make those assumptions about me and tell me I'm needy and texting him every single minute, because in fact, I'm not. I'm really not, and I never actually texted him a lot. I texted him BECAUSE I needed an answer. He replied just as he was leaving (or, just in time for me to FIND them leaving. He didnt even give me a text telling me he was leaving- he was practically out the door). So, you're wrong in your assumptions. He stood me up.

Your wrong on your assumptions. I wasn't being rude I was telling things from his point of view to help you understand. Boys don't speak the same language we do. to us constantly means every 5 minutes to them it means every day. You do come across as needy. My husband read your OP and he said "she's sounds needy". If you don't want to understand how guys think thats just fine you will be single forever. You did say it was like this with all guys which means its not them its you. the day y'all did hang out what did you talk about? There are some subjects that while at the moment they won't show their discomfort scare guys off. I'm thinking if everything went great until then it might be something you said.

i dont text him every day, either. i haven't texted him in ages, and beforehand I sent only one. If he doesnt like it, thats his problem- thing is, he likes me, and he talks about how much he likes me to his friends (who are also my friends). So it's not like he's annoyed with me. They tell me that he likes me a LOT. It's not that I'm "needy", it's just that i hate being ignored. which I always seem to be. I dont text constantly. A text every day isnt constantly and I really dont know any boys that think that. Maybe you do, but I dont. And yes, he was the one to text me first, he used to text me more than once every day. We didn't talk about anything awkward when we were hanging out.

So, "needy" is the wrong word to use. Maybe I sound it over text (because you can't really convey emotion or what you're really like when it's a paragraph over the internet) but in raelity I'm not. My guy friends know I dont stand for s**t like that and they know I'm not needy, and the guy friends that are friends with him all agree that what he did was a complete a*****e move. Also, For most of my life I hung out mostly guys, so I know very well how they think. Not perfectly, but I'm pretty used to them. It's not that he's not interested; his behavior when we did hang out and what he says to his friends proves it. It's just that he's a jerk.

thanks for your help- I can see where you're coming from, but it isnt accurate. Not your fault, not mine. Just can't really get the full picture over text.  

The_Brightest_Moon

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:09 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89
I am your Mord Sith
froggymama89

i dont text him every day, either. i haven't texted him in ages, and beforehand I sent only one. If he doesnt like it, thats his problem- thing is, he likes me, and he talks about how much he likes me to his friends (who are also my friends). So it's not like he's annoyed with me. They tell me that he likes me a LOT. It's not that I'm "needy", it's just that i hate being ignored. which I always seem to be. I dont text constantly. A text every day isnt constantly and I really dont know any boys that think that. Maybe you do, but I dont. And yes, he was the one to text me first, he used to text me more than once every day. We didn't talk about anything awkward when we were hanging out.

So, "needy" is the wrong word to use. Maybe I sound it over text (because you can't really convey emotion or what you're really like when it's a paragraph over the internet) but in raelity I'm not. My guy friends know I dont stand for s**t like that and they know I'm not needy, and the guy friends that are friends with him all agree that what he did was a complete a*****e move. Also, For most of my life I hung out mostly guys, so I know very well how they think. Not perfectly, but I'm pretty used to them. It's not that he's not interested; his behavior when we did hang out and what he says to his friends proves it. It's just that he's a jerk.

thanks for your help- I can see where you're coming from, but it isnt accurate. Not your fault, not mine. Just can't really get the full picture over text.

well then I don't know maybe the mall thing was purely miscommunication and other than that he likes you but doesn't know what to say. When I first met my husband he had a huge crush on me but he's shy and awkward with girls. I liked him too and flirted but got little feedback so I thought he didn't like me. we did eventually hook but not until after i had another BF and several months had passed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:10 pm
froggymama89
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89

well then I don't know maybe the mall thing was purely miscommunication and other than that he likes you but doesn't know what to say. When I first met my husband he had a huge crush on me but he's shy and awkward with girls. I liked him too and flirted but got little feedback so I thought he didn't like me. we did eventually hook but not until after i had another BF and several months had passed.

Yeah. He admitted it was a douche mood and my friends are mad at him. To be honest I'm just not interested anymore. But thanks for the help. About your husband; things always happen like that xD Life is strange... Except I've got another problem (though its not really a problem I'm just kinda frustrated) I might be falling for my ex again (the one who hooked us up) xD It's like a vicious cycle. Grrr....

Well, thanks for your help!  

The_Brightest_Moon

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:50 am
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89

Yeah. He admitted it was a douche mood and my friends are mad at him. To be honest I'm just not interested anymore. But thanks for the help. About your husband; things always happen like that xD Life is strange... Except I've got another problem (though its not really a problem I'm just kinda frustrated) I might be falling for my ex again (the one who hooked us up) xD It's like a vicious cycle. Grrr....

try to remember why he's your ex.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:56 am
froggymama89
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89

It's not really like that.... call me ignorant but seriously, I'm telling you from the heart, it's not. But I can't really explain it. So call me an ignorant teenager but in reality, it's not something that can be solved with "well he's your ex for a reason".  

The_Brightest_Moon

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:02 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89

It's not really like that.... call me ignorant but seriously, I'm telling you from the heart, it's not. But I can't really explain it. So call me an ignorant teenager but in reality, it's not something that can be solved with "well he's your ex for a reason".

well then why did you break up? and is there a chance he still has feelings? If its something major like he cheated or hit you or was self injuring/ suicidal and was using it against you...that kind of stuff than be strong and stay away. However if you just got in a fight, decided to take a break, or something along those lines and he may still be interested see if you can make it work this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:57 pm
froggymama89
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89

well then why did you break up? and is there a chance he still has feelings? If its something major like he cheated or hit you or was self injuring/ suicidal and was using it against you...that kind of stuff than be strong and stay away. However if you just got in a fight, decided to take a break, or something along those lines and he may still be interested see if you can make it work this time.

Yeah it wasnt anything bad like that. We did get in a fight- he wasn't treating me properly (but he realizes how much of a douchebag he was and trust me he's changed a LOT) and we kept fighting. And thats why we broke up.. hes sending me mixed signals. At the party he did so many quirky little things that sort've gave me an..idea... and now he acts indifferent if we text each other. soooo.... yeah. There were definitely signals last night but today hes just back to a normal "blaaah angsty teenage boy" mode  

The_Brightest_Moon

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:32 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89
The_Brightest_Moon
froggymama89

Yeah it wasnt anything bad like that. We did get in a fight- he wasn't treating me properly (but he realizes how much of a douchebag he was and trust me he's changed a LOT) and we kept fighting. And thats why we broke up.. hes sending me mixed signals. At the party he did so many quirky little things that sort've gave me an..idea... and now he acts indifferent if we text each other. soooo.... yeah. There were definitely signals last night but today hes just back to a normal "blaaah angsty teenage boy" mode

I don't think he knows how he feels. I mean your his ex but he still likes you. send him some signals and see how he responds  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff