Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  +1
View Results

+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:42 pm
InuYasha / Kagome pair. It's pukable, and just poorly written anyways. She's so..annoying. And InuYasha is obnoxious.

For some reason I just hate Naruto / Hina pair. I generally like watching Naruto, but searches on it leads to arguments about who should be with whom. They all just need to fight! More fighting, more enjoyment.

That pair on Oboreru Knife - It's a manga.
It's ridiculous how the model has a "mountaint god" for a boyfriend. Apparently he had special powers or something. I skimmed through the latter part just because the girl was whiney. She did not get raped, and she was going out with a boy. Not a man. A man could have prob protected her. But she wanted to do a nudey shoot at her age. It continuously infuriates me how damn they both are.

emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:47 pm
I don't like any gay pairings, other than that I'd go with any pairing.  

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Any couple from Inuyasha and Yusuke and Keiko. They all suck!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 pm
I don't like crossover pairings, as well as yaoi and yuri pairings. They just really turn me off.  

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:05 pm
Camilia_Chan
I don't like crossover pairings, as well as yaoi and yuri pairings. They just really turn me off.

I understand not liking some of the pairings fans come up with, but what if the pairing is canon?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:16 pm
Zephyrkitty

I understand not liking some of the pairings fans come up with, but what if the pairing is canon?

I don't care if it's canon, but I am quite picky when it comes to which character is paired up with.  

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500

Rosa Imperatrix

Beloved Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:18 pm
I can't stand Inuyasha/Kagome. I can't even tell you how many times I've been cussed out over this. Kagome's just ******** annoying, I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:41 pm
Kotaro and anyone other than Tsuruhime
Sengoku BASARA
it's got a lot of implied yaoi (rivals might as well be love interests), and some married couples, but i can't see Kotaro in any yaoi pairing
him and Tsuruhime? impossible couple, i love it
summary of their relationship:
User Image
but so far, that's the only taboo i have on relationships. he's gotta be with her
oh, and if it gets too far, Tsuruhime x whoever (minus Kotaro)  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:49 pm
I hate sibling couples and they don't know that it's forbidden to the society mad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:02 am
Like I think someone earlier said, I can't stand forced yaoi/yuri couples. I am not homophobic at all, but I just don't particularly like yaoi or yuri. If the pairing is canon, then I won't complain. I'll just stop watching. Sometimes I feel like the only girl who doesn't like yaoi.  

Saelie

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:18 pm
xLadyCattx
Like I think someone earlier said, I can't stand forced yaoi/yuri couples. I am not homophobic at all, but I just don't particularly like yaoi or yuri. If the pairing is canon, then I won't complain. I'll just stop watching. Sometimes I feel like the only girl who doesn't like yaoi.

So if you're watching a show that you absolutely love, and a same-sex pairing develops and is made canon in a way that doesn't hurt whatever you love about the show, you'll drop it?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:26 pm
Zephyrkitty
So if you're watching a show that you absolutely love, and a same-sex pairing develops and is made canon in a way that doesn't hurt whatever you love about the show, you'll drop it?

No I won't stop watching over something like that, I might even support the couple. If it's canon I have no problem but when the fandom pairs straight characters into same sex relationships then I will start to be annoyed. I won't watch an anime where the genre is mainly yaoi/yuri however, because I will lose interest.  

Saelie

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:35 pm
( Spoiler warning for the game Ib )

The pairing I absolutely detest isn't from an anime, but from a popular RPG Horror game developed by Kouri.
Garry x Mary

I absolutely detest it with every fiber of my being; I mean, how can people support that couple? Garry spent what, 5 minutes with her before some veins popped up and Mary got alone time with Ib, who she really wanted to be with. Not Garry. The picture was called "Flowers of Jealousy" for a reason; Mary thought Garry would be able to take Ib away from her, she wanted Garry to stay back in the gallery so she could become Ib's sister, Mary freakin' kills him for God's sake. What in the logical mind tells anyone that they make sense together?!
I don't like the Ib and Mary coupling either, but that's just 'cause I hate Mary for killing Garry in some endings; but that couple at least seems more possible. More than the other at least, I highly doubt it because Mary just wanted a friend, and becomes Ib's sister so I doubt she'd want a relationship, but that one is at least better than the other.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:34 pm
xLadyCattx
Zephyrkitty

No I won't stop watching over something like that, I might even support the couple. If it's canon I have no problem but when the fandom pairs straight characters into same sex relationships then I will start to be annoyed. I won't watch an anime where the genre is mainly yaoi/yuri however, because I will lose interest.

Ah. Your first comment made it sound like that wasn't the case.
I'm not particularly bothered by people not seeing/shipping pairings that are mostly subtext, so carry on.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers