Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
~Frakkin's Fat-loss Frenzy~ {Progress: -2.6lbs} :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much weight have you lost so far?
  None
  Under five pounds
  Five to ten pounds
  Ten to twenty pounds
  Twenty to thirty pounds
  Thirty to fifty pounds
  More than fifty pounds~
  Unfortunately gained weight
View Results

frakkin

Wheezing Pieslinger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like weighing myself too much >: I hope to have lost a fraction of a kilo even though I know I won't have. I didn't have lunch today and, without even thinking, had a chocolate bar when I got home because I forgot I was trying to lose weight for a bit. Silly me. Oh well. It balances out the missed lunch thing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:57 pm

I want my first weight goal to be 60kg/132 lbs. It seems close enough that I won't think of it as being too far away, but enough of a difference that I feel accomplished. My scale is retarded because It fluctuated on 63.4, 63.5, 63.6, and 63.9. I'm curious why it skipped 7 and 8.

I feel very unmotivated now. Being at my Mom's place makes me feel happy and stuff. But being back here across the country makes everything seem depressing. I'm glad I'm moving back in a month, it makes me feel a bit more cheerful. So I haven't been feeling like eating properly or exercising. I've been making myself eat better, and although I haven't been eating too much calories, it hasn't been from very healthy things. Like today, all I ate was a chocolate bar. There isn't really anything to eat here.

I'd do the rewards thing, but I can't think of anything that I want.

frakkin

Wheezing Pieslinger

CondomAtTheCrimeScene

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:12 pm
your before picture is already quite stunning.
but i can't tell you how your body should be.
im just saying...it's very nice there.

good luck!
i'm sure you'll feel better when you take control and make a positive change.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:49 am

Thank you very much~

I only just recently realized I'm not as big as I thought. My sister, who's only an inch taller than me, weighs 8 lbs more than me. I would have guessed she was more around 130 or less. I was surprised. It makes me feel better about my body, but I'd still like to be thinner, healthier, and fit~

I weighed myself this morning, the first morning that followed a night that didn't involve eating junk food right before bedtime, and I weighed 63kg on the dot. It cheered me up~ I don't know why I've been eating junk food lately. It hasdn't been in addition to a healthy diet, i was just in replacement. So I was still eating the proper amount of calories to lose weight. Tey were just empty ._. I'm glad I didn't completely ruin my diet or anything.

If anyone wants to know, I used to be the worst kind of eater. I literally just ate candy all the time. I don't know how it happened, but anything that wasn't half sugar just didn't taste good to me. I could totally go through chocolate bars, skittles, anything. Most of my diet was that crap. I probably ate thousands of calories a day because that was all I ate.

Oh well. I feel better now. I've gotten used to eating normal now so sugary stuff isn't as appealing. I must've had a major sugar addiction.

Eh heh. It's no wonder I'm losing weight.

frakkin

Wheezing Pieslinger

CondomAtTheCrimeScene

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:03 pm
I was really sugar addicted myself.
I would eat candy all the time, almost daily.
I didn't think it was a big deal, since I wasn't really eating a ton.
But the more I think about it, the things I was putting into my body were pretty wasteful and unhealthy.

And I was addicted to the caffeine in diet soda.

I haven't drank soda in almost a week.
And that says a lot, considering I am a daily pop drinker.
I would have 3-4 or even 5 diet pepsi's a day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:43 am

Yay~ I'm not alone. Congratulations for not drinking soda in a week >:3

I weigh 61.5kg nao. I didn't think I'd lose water weight so fast. But even though it's hardly any fat loss, it's still nice to see the scale go down quickly o3o

frakkin

Wheezing Pieslinger

frakkin

Wheezing Pieslinger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:01 pm
Fwoosh. I haven't been here for like, 2 months, cause I'm been purty busy. Ah well. I weigh 140lbs. I'll get this weight loss thang going on again. I've been doing the turbulence training thing, and going on my elliptical trainer for 30-60 minutes a day for the past three days. Plus I've been eating healthily, and drinking loads of water. So lets see if I can attempt to lose 25 lbs by the end of june D<  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:18 pm
Alrighty-o. I'll just go ahead and list shizz.

Breakfast/lunch: Mushroom/green pepper/red pepper/ onion omelette cooked in a bit of extra virgin olive oil~ Around 400 calories.

Snack: Cantaloupe~ Probably around 150 calories.

Dinner: French Toast with cinnamon on top~ Roughly 500 calories

Snack: I'm planning to have this little bag of all bran cinnamon thingies. 100 Calories.

My doctor told me to try and eat around 1200-1300 calories everyday for weight loss. As well as take extra vitamins and minerals. Also, that I should see them again in a month to re-evaluate how many calories I should be eating once I'm more fit, so I can make muscles. It's just cause I'm very sedentary and my muscles suck so for weight loss so I'm not supposed to eat a whole lot until I can exercise enough to make up for the difference. So the low amount of calories is fine o3o

Also, I swear I have the best boyfriend ever. He knows how much I want to lose weight, and how easily discouraged I am. So he told me he'd pay me $20 per pound I lose between now and the end of june, for the purpose of buying new clothing. He's not unhappy with my body right now or anything, he just knows how much it would mean to me if I lost weight. If I hit 25lbs, which is my goal, he'll automatically give me an extra $100. Every pound after that is worth $30, because he knows if I had it my way, I'd get to 30 lbs lost. That's definitely motivating. There's roughly 15 weeks until the end of june, so that'd be 30 lbs if I lost an amazing 2 lbs per week. Too bad that won't happen. Ah well, I hope I lose 25lbs :3  

frakkin

Wheezing Pieslinger

frakkin

Wheezing Pieslinger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:45 pm
M'kay.

Today I had an omelette for breakfast, which was around 300 calories.

Then I had an apple for a snack. 50 calories

Then a bag of cinnamon bran things, another 100 calories.

Dinner was chicken cordon bleu, rice, and corn. I'm not sure how much it was, but I'm overestimating it to 600.

An orange for another snack-thing. 100 calories

Then my mom made some cinnamon rolls, so I thought I may as well have one since I haven't had sugar since Sunday. Wow that thing was sweet. I don't think I like sugary things as much as I used to know that I'm not as desensitized to sugar D: The package said they were 350 calories.

It's 1500 calories for the whole day, which is fine :3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:25 am
In regards to the sugar addiction thing I know what you mean. I eat a lot of sugar free stuff now, like those sugar free pudding cups. I swear I feel like a diabetic sometimes from all the sugar free stuff I eat. When I do eat something with full sugar it's like "Whoa!" My mom is diabetic and I used to kind of roll my eyes at her reactions to full sugar foods but now I totally understand it.  

Roslin

frakkin

Wheezing Pieslinger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:06 pm
Roslin
In regards to the sugar addiction thing I know what you mean. I eat a lot of sugar free stuff now, like those sugar free pudding cups. I swear I feel like a diabetic sometimes from all the sugar free stuff I eat. When I do eat something with full sugar it's like "Whoa!" My mom is diabetic and I used to kind of roll my eyes at her reactions to full sugar foods but now I totally understand it.

My boyfriend is more sensitive to sweets, too. When I told him how sweet it was, he was just "Now you know how I feel!", because before, I didn't understand how things were so sweet for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:23 pm
For breakfast, I had some sort of wheat cereal. - 300 Calories
Then I had some cinnamon bran things - 100 calories
Hotdog - 300 Calories
Half a pack of Gum - 70 calories
Granola bar - 150

Man, I wish I had a cupcake. I was offered one, but I thought I ate too much today. Ah well. Maybe I'll make some plain popcorn :3

My mom bought a new scale today. We thought our old scale would be off because it's older than me. But no, they're the same; The new one is just more precise because it goes to one decimal place. Also the new one can be stones, pounds, or kilograms.  

frakkin

Wheezing Pieslinger

frakkin

Wheezing Pieslinger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:52 pm
User Image

I don't know, but, I don't really like keeping a journal of the foods I eat. So I'mma stop doing that. I do well enough with or without a journal to keep track of what I eat. I'd rather just talk about stuff related to my weight loss or weight loss in general. Such as how I've lost roughly 2 and a half pounds since I restarted this weight loss thing :3 I can't wait 'til I can actually see a difference.

I was bad last night O: I was a bit sad, probably just cause of chemical imbalances running in my family, and I ate a bit extra. Not too much, just a skinny cow ice cream sammich and an all bran breakfast bar-thing. So probably around 250 extra calories. It doesn't help that I didn't drink enough water yesterday, so I probably was mistaking thirst for hunger. I'll keep myself from doing that again by ensuring I drink enough :3

I hate how weight loss takes sooooooooooooo loooooooooooooooong. I've never been thin, so I can't be all "Just think of what it would be like to be thin". I don't know what it's like to look down and not see a pudgey tummy. I hope it's nice.

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff