Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Baptism and Converting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:17 pm
I'm not going to trouble you, Tea, with all that. But thank you kindly for the offer of calling a Minister and addressing the flaws in what was said.

Though, My Grandfather did explain "The Book of Common Prayer Catechism" and the way he explained it supported what he told me.

Once again, it all comes down to thinking again. Yet, even if I accept what the others have told me, I have been too shakened to not reevaluate my beliefs. You know? My Father and this guild has really made me think hard about Christianity, Heresy in particular has really changed my opinion about it all. If anything, I needed this little awakening, at least I feel this way. ^ ^

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:26 pm
Gho the Girl
Namikikyo

Gho, Thank you for your offer and your complements. I must say, your pathway thread is very lovely and inspiring. It sparked a conversation with my Father about the Law of Agape. He showed me this little hand sign where two fingers twisted and one bent down, he explained to me what it meant with great pride. I almost began to cry at how beautiful it was to me. Thank you for that moment, Gho. I had almost forgotten how loving Christianity is.
As do I sister. As do I.

Now I don't actually know what hand sign he's referring to, but I'm not all that knowledgeable about such information.

But I'm glad that my ramblings on Agape could touch you deeply.

Neither am I, but I wish I could show you. He said something about it meaning absolute love or something like that, it was very moving.

I'm glad too.

Namikikyo

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:30 am
Namikikyo
I'm not going to trouble you, Tea, with all that. But thank you kindly for the offer of calling a Minister and addressing the flaws in what was said.
No prob.

Quote:

Though, My Grandfather did explain "The Book of Common Prayer Catechism" and the way he explained it supported what he told me.

Once again, it all comes down to thinking again. Yet, even if I accept what the others have told me, I have been too shakened to not reevaluate my beliefs. You know? My Father and this guild has really made me think hard about Christianity, Heresy in particular has really changed my opinion about it all. If anything, I needed this little awakening, at least I feel this way. ^ ^
Thinking is a good thing. 3nodding  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces