The Collection Grows!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:36 pm
Well, thanks to a Christmas gift card, I have now come into possession of Highlander 3. Aside from being a MUCH better sequel than Highlander 2, this now completes my movie collection.

All I have to do now is get Seasons 3-6 of the series, pick up the Raven, and I'm just about a complete Highlander geek. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:24 am
Don't forget "Postcards to Alexa" and HIGHLANDER: The Reunion. Have you got *hack, gasp* "The Source"? It bites, but... you know.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:59 am
Yeah, I have The Source as well...still rates above Highlander 2 in my opinion, but definitely on the lame side. Unfortunately, since the Highlander remake is due for release in 2012 it looks like someone out there hasn't learned their lesson...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:18 am
The lint in my pocket rates above HIGHLANDER 2. Caspian's lunch rates above HIGHLANDER 2. Elbow skin rates-- yeah, you get my drift.

HIGHLANDER doesn't need remaking. *grumble*  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:42 pm
You have a point regarding Highlander 2, but it justifies a thing or two...MacLeod and I always suspected you were from another planet. biggrin

Seriously though, wasn't there some kind of Flash movie series about Methos or something too?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:18 am
Yeah... The Methos Chronicles -- Nasty-bad animation. I had some seriously bad facial shots.

By the way, you and Conner are hilarious. xd  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:29 pm
LOL!

Talking about that flashback I did to the Korean War, I take it, or something else? smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:27 pm
Talking about me being an alien, genius, unless the MacLeod you meant was Duncan -- in which case, I might have to have a talk with that boy. *puts phaser on STUN*  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:20 pm
Oh, that...

...yeah, I meant Connor. Even though Duncan would probably agree. wink

It's hard to be certain. Last time I was with Connor, we were both pretty well plastered.  
The Gathering: A Highlander Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games