l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:47 pm
PROFILES:

Please post your rp character profiles. In other words, the oc's you've made to interact with the canons of death note

Please bear in mind, however, that if your character is meant to have a "love" relationship with a canon, like L and your character or something of that nature, it will not be allowed, and i will ask that you change it.

Name of character: (simple)
age of character:
relation to other characters: (how does he/she know the canons?)
characters interests: (what does your character like?)
Characters dislikes: (what doesn't your character like?)
Character background: (life story)
Character's appearance: (picture, or discription)
Character's loved ones: (family and friends)

okay, so are we clear on this? You may have at 4 at most. Please post each in a separate post. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:14 pm
Name of character: Rosaline (pronounced Rawz-uh-lin) but her alias is Marshall (the name of her brother, falsly accused of murder)
age of character: 20
relation to other characters: She does not approve of Kira, but she has her doubts about the task force who hunts him. She knows of Light and all of them, but she has never met any of them.
characters interests: video games, studying, and a lot of actiony stuff.
Characters dislikes: anything that she considers unappropriate, such as murder, guys who just want girl's for their bodies, and mostly girls who think they are the best things since sliced bread.
Character background: After Kira came to power, she became very aware of what was going on, but she remained skeptical. When she saw Lind L. Taylor die, and the real L take over, she became skeptical of both Kira and this "L". To take precautions, she created the alias "Marshall", and started wearing a black wig and dark sunglasses to keep her face from recognization.
Character's appearance: real appearance: User Image in disguise: User Image
Character's loved ones: none  

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Dynamic Rose

Distinct Raider

4,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:24 pm
Name of character: Levi
age of character: 22
relation to other characters: She worked with the task force up to the Kira case.
characters interests: Hard work, fighting, Shooting a bow.
Characters dislikes: Being lazy, loud noises
Character background: After kira came around she was sent to America. She was a valuable asset and the force couldn't risk her she just now is returning to Japan.
Character's appearance: What Levi looks like
Character's loved ones: Her Fiance Tristan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:33 pm
Character name:Kaname Shishiwakamaru.
age confused ?
relation to other character:He was often seen hanging around Ryuk.
interests:He loves to play video games,watch TV,solve crime cases,and fight in Ken-dou tournamnts.
dislikes razz eopl touching his dathnote.If they do they will se his batwings and horns.
background:The result of a human falling in love with a shinigami,He was born almost a hundred yars ago.on through his fifties and sixties he was seen hanging around Ryuk.He later escaped the human world due to boredom.He is able to be seen as human to regular people,but if you touch his deathnote he will be seen by the one who touched it as a human with batwings,clawed fingers,and horns.
Apearanc:To be updated.
Loved ones confused ??  

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

Izara of the Desert Sands

6,550 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:20 pm
Name of character: Ace
age of character: 18
relation to other characters: L's little cousin
characters interests: She likes to sword fight, experiment with deathnotes, listen to music, solve criminal cases and meditate
Characters dislikes: stalkers
Character background: Her family was killed by a serial killer when she was 9. She was taken in by her cousin and trained under him to be a somewhat detective. A few years later, after she turned 16, the murderer, who had been arrested for a seperate murder, died of a heart attack. Throughout that time, she started helping solve crimes and still does.
Character's appearance: User Image
Character's loved ones: Lawliet/ Ryuzaki  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:10 am
Name of character: Zeraphim
age of character: ??
relation to other characters: He is a creature belived to be a shinigami seen with wrem and often L
characters interests: Death,sleep and watching mortals
Characters dislikes:Apples
Character background: Follows L around taking on a physical apperance similar to that of L's he is a shinigami who has taken intrest in our friend ryuzaki
Character's appearance: User Image
Character's loved ones: He loves noone  

Shegurei-sensei

Seiko L Rose

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:45 pm
Name:Kurai

aka:K (not to be confused with the late K), Yoru,
katsu among others

relation to other characters: was raised next to L and bb among others at wammys

Characters dislikes:kira evil and strawberries

Character's loved ones:L and watari

User Image

Bio: He was very close with beyond birth date but shunned him in the end.
He being one of the first to take refuge at Wammy's He went through the same teachings L and BB did . although he prefers to work alone.His interests include deep thinking, anime, drinking tea, eating pocky box after box, solving mysteries, and completing video games to the very last step
He is very compassionate although he doesnt look it at first glance  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:56 pm
Name of character: Lilianna, but her codename is Candy
age of character: 15
relation to other characters: She is the 8th ranking student at Wammy's and if it's okay with you guys I'd like to make her L's little sister. ( I understand that L was an orphan, and if she becomes his sister I'd like for her backstory to be that L's mother survived and had Candy.)
characters interests: Music, bubble gum, bright colors, hugging pillows ( WTH?!?)
Characters dislikes: Crime, little kids, people with big egos
Character background: As of now, she was the only survivor when a serial killer murdered her family, and she came to Wammy's. If she becomes L's little sister, I listed her backstory above.
Character's appearance: short black hair with pink streaks, oversized shirt with a pink peace symbol, aqua tank top, striped mini skirt, rainbow socks, pink boots.
Character's loved ones: No family, best friend at Wammy's is Matt. If she becomes L's sister, then L.  

Ailia Sparrowhawk

550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Eccentric Detective

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:30 pm
Name of character: Yana Yue
age of character: about 14 (one month older than the canon Near)
relation to other characters: BB's little sister
character's interests: Arson, white hair, schoolgirl uniforms, and her engraved gold lighter
Character's dislikes: being calm, too-clean hotels, water, and security systems
Character background: When BB runs away from Wammy's, he goes back to America and his little sister. He tells her about the people there and she develops a bit of an obsession with Near and his white hair. When BB leaves, there is nowhere for her to go but to the subject of BB's stories.
Character's appearance: teal-colored wildly curly hair, black eyes, pale skin with burn scars, willowy, gaunt (I'll get some sketches up soon if anyone wants.)
Character's loved ones: BB and Near, as mentioned

Note: I am considering writing a fanfic about her, so I don't really mind if she gets booted. I just hope she isn't a complete waffle....the inspiration for her name came from me wanting to do a pairing called Y/N. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:13 pm
Ailia Sparrowhawk
Name of character: Lilianna, but her codename is Candy
age of character: 15
relation to other characters: She is the 8th ranking student at Wammy's and if it's okay with you guys I'd like to make her L's little sister. ( I understand that L was an orphan, and if she becomes his sister I'd like for her backstory to be that L's mother survived and had Candy.)
characters interests: Music, bubble gum, bright colors, hugging pillows ( WTH?!?)
Characters dislikes: Crime, little kids, people with big egos
Character background: As of now, she was the only survivor when a serial killer murdered her family, and she came to Wammy's. If she becomes L's little sister, I listed her backstory above.
Character's appearance: short black hair with pink streaks, oversized shirt with a pink peace symbol, aqua tank top, striped mini skirt, rainbow socks, pink boots.
Character's loved ones: No family, best friend at Wammy's is Matt. If she becomes L's sister, then L.

it's fine if she's his sister. =)  

l Sailor Lupus l
Crew

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers