Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Attention! Female seeking oneXone Rper!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:51 am
Hey!
I'm looking for someone to RP with. I am a college student, so other than class I'm on a lot. I would prefer someone that is one a fair amount of time. I stay up fairly late, but usually get off around 2 am on weekdays. I'm not sure what my literacy level is. I write as much as I feel is needed to respond to the post. If I come up with ideas, I work them in the best I can. I'm overall pretty open to suggestions, but I will list a couple of ideas at the end. I'm sort of an author in training so I'm always looking for new ideas and characters to work with. I will use either forums or PMs. I don't care either way. You can pick. I would like to play a female. I can play a guy, but I don't think I'm that great at it. Let me know if you're interested!
Shuro2009 heart

RP ideas:
heart =love it!
gonk =will take lots of convincing
nothing= why not?
3nodding =sounds great
wink = Kind of want to try
xd = really, really want to try

arrow Twilight gonk
*I wouldn't mind doing an original character with one of them if you can convince me. I have read all four books.
arrow AgentXagent or agentXtarget or agentXenemy heart (to all three)
*I do have a bit of a plot for this one. I have a couple of these begun, but will be more than happy to do more.
arrow masterXslave
arrow college studentXteacher wink or college studentXcollege student or student teacherXteacher wink
arrow Harry Potter
Severus SnapeXOC (When he was at hogwarts. My friend had a dream and it got me thinking. I can explain more later) xd
Sirius BlackXOC (Again when he was young attending hogwarts)
*Anything from James, Lilly, Lupin, etc. time at Hogwarts, I think I can make work.
*For Harry's time, I'd heart to do something with the twins. I'm not sure which year. I also think DracoXGinny is interesting. I'm not a fan of HarryXginny. I can give more details later. I don't want to rant.
arrow RoyaltyXservant/peasant/commoner wink
arrow BeautyXbeast
*This will be explained more if you are interested. I do NOT mean the Disney version.
arrow Digimon seasons 1,2, 3, and maybe 4
*season 1 heart season 2 heart season 3 heart season 4 wink

This is what I can come up with off the top of my head. I am open to others and more. I'm shy on romance. I haven't really done any sex yet. I prefer relationships to take their time and not rush into anything. Anymore questions, please ask! I can't help if you never ask. I hope to hear from someone soon! Have a great day!
Shuro2009  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:28 pm
Hi! I'm good with any setting, and I'm fair at being a guy, though sticking with a girl is what I try to do. I'll do anything, but that agent thing sounds pretty darn fun! Um, I'm BIG on romance, but little to none is completely fine with me. I'd rather RP in a forum. Much easier to keep track of. I do get on ALOT, but I'm also a middle school student with failing grades, so I'll be on seldomly during the first two weeks school gets back, but trust me, I get on EVERY chance I get. There's not much to say... so, I hope we can do an RP together =)  

McSmexii FaithumZ

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:37 pm
That sounds great! Do you want to talk details via PM then set up a thread?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:54 pm
Hello. I believe you have contacted me earlier. biggrin . I'd love'd to give an 1 x 1 rp train with you. And it very much seems we have the same taste in themes and such. So shall we set one up?  

Nex Remeo

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:11 pm
That would be great. Do you want to talk details via thread? or Pm?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:17 pm
I say over pm at first so we can find it easier and then form it into a thread. or just strictly stick to one way.  

Nex Remeo

Skyler Kai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:36 pm
Hello! I was on the search for a one-on-one roleplay partner and came across your thread--I notice that you already have a few partners lined up here, but I'd love to try an rp with you! I'm kind of interested in the college ones, but I'd be willing to try something else! I'm in high school and am on break, so I've had more time to be on Gaia lately, but I will keep an effor to stay active once the semester starts up again! I don't really mind where we rp (forums or PMs), but it might be a little easier to do it over PMing. If you think you can, feel free to PM me! :]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:36 pm
Bump! I'm always looking for new roleplays!  

Shuro2009

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:15 pm
Hello there, I am fairly flexible in RPing, and know of about just about all of the topics you listed (haven't read all of the HPs (most, but not all), and have only read the first few chapters of twilight, and seen the movie). I also have ideas of my own.
PM me if you are still looking for someone to RP with smile  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff