Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
i need help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blood bailey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:27 am
okay so i have a boyfriend. he told me he was a sex slave in real life and that he dose it for mony. he told me he still loved me. and i do still love him. but he could be hurt or killed doing this, and also get some diseas. he said they only want his body not his d**k. and that he has not had sex with anyone. he promised me that. but this time i dont know if hes telling the truth. im so afraid for his life. he dosnt evan care if he gets hurt or killed doing this. he wont stop. and i dont want to lose the love of my life (sorry if i miss spelled anything. i suck at spelling)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:29 pm
My advice would be to show him how worried you are. Not by anything dirty, or something like that, but set him straight. He needs to see that its his "job" or you, and you are obviously the better choice. If he really cares about you, he would gladly give this up for you. I hope this helps.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:47 pm
Have you tried talking to him? Tell him that you are scared for him, and make sure he knows the dangers of his "job". Hopefully, he'll see that what he is doing isn't right, and that it makes you uncomfortable. Good luck, and I hope that my typed gibberish was helpful. (if it even made sense)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:06 pm
yay he left the job blaugh thanks for your help everyone  

blood bailey

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:06 pm
Good for you, glad we could help. biggrin  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items