Reply Life Issues & Fashion
This is getting out of hand. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:57 pm
I don't think there is anything wrong with you, dear. These things happen to everyone, and I do mean, quite everyone. Each persons personality, stress levels, ext, is different. I think it would be good to:
1. Accept yourself. Accept your emotions, and instead of becoming worried, do something positive or something to make you feel better.
2. When you get very happy or excited about something, even something small, it's wonderful! It's a blessing to take happiness in small things, even to the point some people might look at you oddly: not even the smallest things in life are trivial. If you enjoy something considered "small" or "trivial", so what? Joy has never hurt anyone, let yourself be happy and excited, there are people who hardly ever feel those feelings, so accept and enjoy.
3. Make a list of things that you feel are unresolved or that you feel you need to deal with: don't meditate on them much, or more than needed, just search yourself and find and express anything you feel needs to be resolved, or that you are worried about.
4. Make a list of your blessings! Things you enjoy, things you like! Compare the two, and find the things that really help you through tough times (friends, maybe?).

Last, but not least: pray. I'm not sure your beliefs, but if there is a God, or a higher power, talking to him and asking him for help could not hurt you in the least bit. If he created you, he must love you, just as artists love their artwork and make it perfect in their own way, even if other people do not see it as perfect or beautiful.

Hope this helps, best wishes!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:38 am
Angel of the End
I don't think there is anything wrong with you, dear. These things happen to everyone, and I do mean, quite everyone. Each persons personality, stress levels, ext, is different. I think it would be good to:
1. Accept yourself. Accept your emotions, and instead of becoming worried, do something positive or something to make you feel better.
2. When you get very happy or excited about something, even something small, it's wonderful! It's a blessing to take happiness in small things, even to the point some people might look at you oddly: not even the smallest things in life are trivial. If you enjoy something considered "small" or "trivial", so what? Joy has never hurt anyone, let yourself be happy and excited, there are people who hardly ever feel those feelings, so accept and enjoy.
3. Make a list of things that you feel are unresolved or that you feel you need to deal with: don't meditate on them much, or more than needed, just search yourself and find and express anything you feel needs to be resolved, or that you are worried about.
4. Make a list of your blessings! Things you enjoy, things you like! Compare the two, and find the things that really help you through tough times (friends, maybe?).

Last, but not least: pray. I'm not sure your beliefs, but if there is a God, or a higher power, talking to him and asking him for help could not hurt you in the least bit. If he created you, he must love you, just as artists love their artwork and make it perfect in their own way, even if other people do not see it as perfect or beautiful.

Hope this helps, best wishes!

Thank you!  

Whisper Gently

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out