Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:08 pm
froggymama89
Shinu_Rei
yup full body massaging is nice either way, sex or not ^^
or why not make time during the day when you both are equally not in the mood? xD lol

ya yesterday we tried it during froggys nap and it went well. I've noticed theres horny, not in the mood, and this middle zone where your willing but you aren't going to go out of your way for it. The tough part is realizing that when you are horny your partner most likely wont be and to ask for sex when your in that middle area. I have no clue what we're gonna do when froggy is too old for naps or doesn't sleep as heavy. Anyone know how not to scream redface ?

Invest in a gag or scream into a pillow. Or sound proof your room. ( I know free easy ways.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:20 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
froggymama89
Shinu_Rei
or why not make time during the day when you both are equally not in the mood? xD lol

ya yesterday we tried it during froggys nap and it went well. I've noticed theres horny, not in the mood, and this middle zone where your willing but you aren't going to go out of your way for it. The tough part is realizing that when you are horny your partner most likely wont be and to ask for sex when your in that middle area. I have no clue what we're gonna do when froggy is too old for naps or doesn't sleep as heavy. Anyone know how not to scream redface ?

Invest in a gag or scream into a pillow. Or sound proof your room. ( I know free easy ways.)

no gag, my rapist gagged me. I dunno how the pillow would work unless it was in a position I'm not comfortable with once again rape reminder. I'd like to learn how not to scream though since once I get my non profit started we will be moving a lot  

whatagirlwants

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:31 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
froggymama89
Shinu_Rei

Oh hey could I get some sound proof tips? That would be great.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:14 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
broken_bleeding_angel
froggymama89
Shinu_Rei

Oh hey could I get some sound proof tips? That would be great.

Tape/velcro, sand/bean bas around the cracks of your door.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:07 am
froggymama89
broken_bleeding_angel
froggymama89
Shinu_Rei

no gag, my rapist gagged me. I dunno how the pillow would work unless it was in a position I'm not comfortable with once again rape reminder. I'd like to learn how not to scream though since once I get my non profit started we will be moving a lot

*hugs* Sorry. I don't know what would work then. >3<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:28 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
froggymama89
broken_bleeding_angel
froggymama89
Shinu_Rei

*hugs* Sorry. I don't know what would work then. >3<

its ok I'm at the point where if I just saw him on the street I don't think I'd have a flash back so I'm getting there. As far as the bottom of the door...today after we did the neighbors knocked on the door...wanted to make sure everything was ok..sooo ya. Froggy didn't wake up.  

whatagirlwants

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces