Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/manga Ghost Hunt. 

Tags: Ghost, Hunt, anime, manga 

Reply Official Ghost Hunt Guild
Merry Christmas!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:33 pm
So...anyone get anything good? I got a new iPod Touch! 32 gb! And Ghost Hunt volume 11! Sure, I've already read it online, but it's nice to have an officially translated, real life copy. biggrin I didn't get the soundtrack, but I might just order it online...little bit unsure of that though, $35 is a lot for one CD...but the music is so goooood...I really wish Funimation would sell them, shipping wouldn't be nearly as expensive...

Also I have no job. The place I was going to work won't hire during the semester......Maybe I'll just do chores for my grandparents...they pays well (too well actually) and they always have Yoohoo in the house for me and my cousin. XD Plus they feed me. There is such a thing as a free lunch! XD Wow, I went off an a tangent...

Oh yeah, I got Ghostbusters for the Wii, it's fun. AND the Real Ghostbusters complete series on DVD! All seven seasons!! EEE!!

I had a whole bunch of ghost related stuff on my wishlist this year, only things I didn't get were the Ghost Hunt soundtrack and Shounen Onmyouji complete series...

And I'm rambling again...So what did you get?
And if you're Jewish, what did you get for Hanukkah?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:32 pm
Wow, looks like you got a good haul this year. xD

Anyway, I got this awesome sweater. It's got fur everywhere except for in the sleeves. It's really warm, and now my favorite sweater. smile Oh, and I got a $50 gift card, which was used to buy two video games, lol.  

Portcullis Cat

Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff