Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Making a Strong Move- How to Ask Someone Out

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:55 am
My math teacher gave this advice to the boys in our senior math class. I wanted to share it with everybody because I think a girl could also use this method.

When you ask someone out, you want to make a strong move. Call him on the phone and say something like, "Hey Jason, its Miranda. I was wondering if you would like to out to dinner on friday at Luigi's." Picking the time and place helps insure that the date will actually happen. If you were to say something like, "Maybe we could go out some time," then it ends up never happening.

If he sounds interested but it seems like he has a problem with the time or place you picked, then you can be flexible. Maybe he says, "I'd really like to but my aunt's visiting on friday". In that case you could suggest Saturday. But if he says no more than once, he's probably trying to turn you down politely. In that case, you should probably say, "maybe some other time," and hang up.

If he said no the first time, you can call again in a few weeks and ask him again. If he says no this time, you know for sure he's definetly not interested.

I have to admit, I haven't actually tried it. But it seems like very good advice, and I wish I had heard it sooner. Maybe it can help the girls who aren't sure how to tell a guy that they are interested. If anyone else has any advice about asking someone out, I'd love to hear it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:46 pm
♪♪♫ ɩøɴ ɗɩƨƿʟɑϲɘɱɘɴʈ wøɴ’ʈ wøʀк ɩɴ ʈʜɘ ʙɑƨɘɱɘɴʈ ♪♪♫

ɢøɗɗɘƨƨ øғ ɘɢɢʀøʟʟƨ ƨɑʏƨ
╔═════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════╗

Lol, you have a weird math class. xD

╚══════════════════════════╝
╚═════════════════════════════╝

♪♪♫ ɘƨƿɘϲɩɑʟʟʏ wʜɘɴ ɩ’ɱ ɴøʈ wɩʈʜ ʏøυ ♪♪♫

Goddess of Eggrolls

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:54 am
XD You have an awesome math class!! <3
Some of my classes are kind of like that... random teacher tangents. XP
This is very helpful. Thanks :3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:22 am
That's good advice but lol I'm way too shy to do it. the last time I actually asked a guy out he was pretty mean about it and I was completely humiliated. Oh the SHAAAME. so I'm pretty shy when it comes to asking guys out.  

The_Brightest_Moon

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:44 pm
Yeah, our math teacher is pretty cool. He said this during the last week of senior year, when we were done with all of our work and our teachers were giving us life advice. I wanted to share this because it would have helped me multiple times in high school to know this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:46 pm
The_Brightest_Moon
That's good advice but lol I'm way too shy to do it. the last time I actually asked a guy out he was pretty mean about it and I was completely humiliated. Oh the SHAAAME. so I'm pretty shy when it comes to asking guys out.
Oh no thats really awful. Theres no excuse for being so mean. I'm sorry sad  

Kaiyle Brightblade

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:33 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
Yeah, our math teacher is pretty cool. He said this during the last week of senior year, when we were done with all of our work and our teachers were giving us life advice. I wanted to share this because it would have helped me multiple times in high school to know this.

Lucky. your teacher is cooooool.... I have a few teachers I'd love life advice from. you know they just seem like "the type" to know what they're talking about.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games