Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shhhhh! Secret Gift Giving!

Back to Guilds

A chairty//quest guild. Just come & hangout. Get some gifts! 

Tags: Quest, Chairty, Free art, Gifts, Gold 

Reply Quest//Wishlist's
Sphinx and The Cursed Mummy Fans!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we get the Sequel of Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy???
  God Damit YES!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

The Grey Sanctuary

Lonely Lover

8,625 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:54 pm
I just can't believe it!!!!:

User Image

Once I saw in a magazine this cute and handsome hero (Sphinx), I just simply got hipnotize...I have to confess he is pretty misterious which makes more curious towards him and still have a lot question about him.
So I bought the game & played like every day...like it had the best graphic I ever seen, the concept just killed meand the story let myself drooling for more adventures, action & a freaking "Sequel"...!!!!!!

User Image

But unfortunely it seems that nobody knows about the awsome game at all, rare people do comment positive things about the game, including typing some extrordinaries reactions.

I thought I was alone in my quest today I began to search some more info of the game and I seen little hidden groups of fan trying to convince THQ for a Sequel, most of them are doubting why did THQ, after 6 years of absence, haven't made a sequel for "Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy" scream

User Image

I do belive & I am sure that Spninx and Cursed Mummy made a great job by having a spontenous underrating. THQ had little adoration for their wonderful game. Honestly, why isn't it popular? Why does crap like whatshisface and the search for JuJu get a sequel and Sphinx gets hardly any recognition? I want a sequel, dammit!

Im trying to draw many ideas as possible to inspire THQ for the Sequel, but I need many people as possible to support me and keep reclaiming for the sequel & keep this blog ALIVE!!!!!! sweatdrop

Once I finish with my drawings I post them all here!!!! 3nodding heart

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:00 pm
If u want to help, spred this blog to sites where our fans are waiting for the Damn Sequel!!!!

Here r some of the website I found so u can learn more about the game... heart mrgreen heart

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=Sphinx and the cursed mummy#order=9&q=Sphinx and the cursed mummy&offset=24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2jsNbR7Po&feature=PlayList&p=B6350330AB43C693&index=0

http://www.freewebs.com/tutankhammunity/apps/photos/photo?photoid=37134903

Please enjoy and comment back Please!!!!

The Grey Sanctuary

Lonely Lover

8,625 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quest//Wishlist's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items