Zomthelittlezombiegirl

Friendly Grabber

8,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:27 am
'Welcome to my room.
Watch your step, and I hope you're not afraid of bugs, or snakes.
The Closet is over there and the extra bed is in the corner. Please stay on your side...or you'll be living in the closet. Thank you.'
The sign on the door read, as Thread closed the door to her dorm. "That should keep people away." she said to herself as she began to unpack her things.
Thread unpacked a small castiorn pot, and a small book stand. She then unpacked three bags of books, and notebooks. She hung up four cases of pencils and pens, and six small packs of ingredients. She hung scrolls on the walls with pictures of different animals, and a Hex chart over her bed. She unpacked and made her bed. The sheets where black and blue silk, and she had eight pillows to match. Her closet housed nineteen articals of clothing, a dresser, and a full sized mortal skeleton. She changed the blub from a normal light to a black light and hooked up eleven paper lanterns. Thread hung up solid black and blue curtins and the unpacked her radio, laptop, a clock, and small cage, and multipul cases of CD's. Once finished she opened a small case and pulled out a small Finch. "Here you go Milo, your new home." with all her unpacking done Thread when to lay on her bed and ignore the world around her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:40 pm
Thread walks around her dorm and starts singing.  

Zomthelittlezombiegirl

Friendly Grabber

8,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hi_MyNameIsK

Aged Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:50 pm
*Alice, who normally is not one to bugg people, walked over to a old door with a sign writen in a language she is not flutent in, and knocks politly, wondering who will answer*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:01 pm
Thread opened the door, and looked at the girl there. "Yes?" she asked.  

Zomthelittlezombiegirl

Friendly Grabber

8,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hi_MyNameIsK

Aged Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:16 pm
"i belive you knocked on my door earlier but when i answered it no one was there. i was wondering if it was you and what you needed."  
Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games