Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThePsychoBitch

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:35 pm
I don't have a problem with having sex before you're married. If you really love the person and wouldn't leave them for anything that's very understandable. But if you're having sex just because I find that wrong.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:36 pm
I believe that you should be in a healthy relationship. I had sex before I was married to my husband, but we waited till we both knew that we were the one for each other, if that makes any sense. >.<;; Sorry if I'm not. Sleep deprived mother over here. XD
But I do agree that just having sex to have sex is wrong.  

Mommyof3Munchkins

Femme Autobot Crescendo

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:43 pm
Welcome to my secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain I hope that you've enjoyed your stay so far I see you've met my assistant Scarface His appearance is quite disturbing But I assure you he's harmless enough He's a sweetheart, calls me master And he has a way of finding pretty things and bringing them to me
I think personally that one should wait..but I'm not pushing it on anyone else. It's a personal choice.

But I'm not getting intimate until I'm totally sure that the person's going to be right there.
I'm so into you But I'm way too smart for you Even my henchmen think I'm crazy I'm not surprised that you agree If you could find some way to be A little bit less afraid of me You'd see the voices that control me from inside my head Say I shouldn't kill you yet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:01 pm
I believe it's up to the person to decide. I'm not married, I've had sex.

When I lost my virginity, it was to someone I thought I loved. Looking back now, I know I didn't truly love him. Do I regret it? No, I do not regret the beautiful feeling I felt, being that close to another human being for the first time in my life. It's unlike anything else.  

Christizzle

Alice Allusion

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:16 pm
I'm virgain and im happy with my decestion and when im married of I feel that I've found some one I love and trust then if I chose I might have sex but my choice and hopefully when I find this person they understand and respect me for what ever I my decided to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:40 am
Do you believe you should wait for marriage to have sex?

I believe that I should not wait for marriage to have sex, but I respect others' decisions to wait.

if not when?

I will have sex when I really and truly believe that I can trust and relax around my partner. I want to be able to respect myself in the morning. Whether or not that partner is the one I stay with for the rest of my life, who can say?

are you a virgin?

Yes, I am.

are you happy with that?

I'm not unhappy with it. It's a state of being that happens to currently be mine, and I'm happy with the whole of me. I'm not desperate to change this state of being, but I don't think it makes me any kind of special.  

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:06 pm
What if one person can't satisfy the other? If they waited until marriage to find that out, the relationship could be doomed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:21 pm
Kaiyle Brightblade
What if one person can't satisfy the other? If they waited until marriage to find that out, the relationship could be doomed.

There are other things you can do besides sex to get an idea for who likes what in the bedroom.

LyricalSoul93

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:41 pm
aecatgirl
Kaiyle Brightblade

There are other things you can do besides sex to get an idea for who likes what in the bedroom.

Still, though. If you were married to someone and say, you could have fantastic oral sex, but the REAL sex was dull, how boring would that get? I agree with Mord Sith, give 'em a test drive XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:11 pm
froggymama89

So do you believe you should wait for marriage to have sex?
well, it is part of my religion, but i can't possibly know when i'm going to get married, and i don't want to be a 40-year-old virgin. so, i doubt i'll wait til marriage. i always thought of myself as the type that would lose it in high school. (eighth grade right now)
if not, when?
whenever it happens.
i'm sure whomever i do it with and i will talk about it before it happens
are you a virgin?
yes
are you happy with that?
i'm indifferent.

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:31 pm
Matron Mord Sith
I have no problem ******** before marriage. My man and I have been together for 5 years now and we have no intentions on splitting up. We may not be married but, we are in our hearts and that's all that matters to me. We do plan on getting married once college is out of our way.

I don't care that I'm not a virgin. I lost it to the man I love and I'm still with him. I don't view being a virgin as something special. I mean we are all born as one and I don't see it as a big deal to lose it. If you decide to stay as one, more power to you. That doesn't make you special or better than the girl who isn't a virgin.

What I can't stand is, there are some virgins out there that act like they are better than everyone because they have different morals than others and they think a girl is a "whore" or "not pure" for having sex before marriage. Girls who have that logic I just want to kick them in the v****a and break their precious hymen.

Lol, I agree 100% with you. Especially that last sentence.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff