Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:55 pm
Well, u see. i just dont know what to do "dating" wise right now. as of this moment i

. im a freshmen dating a SENIOR but im not happy with him at all, hes frickin p.e.r.f.e.c.t no joke, mr.prince carming status, doesnt "pressure" me, buys me gifts, defends me and is caring and hold em when im sad one second and able to be randomly romantic and push me to a wall and kiss me when im feeling hyper. but i just cant feel any love, or even lust for him. i dont find him attractive and when he hugs me i dont feel any warmth... even though hes my longest bf, and its been months now. and the one thing that REALLY creeps me out about him is that hes slept with a girl before, only one, and i know its natural and everything, but for some reason it really creeps me out since i am a virgin.

. sevral of my friends have been trying to force me to break up with him because of how i feel, but he honestly loves me and says all the time he would have no reason to live without me. so im worried about what would happen.

. i know im still in love with my last "friends with benifits" who took my first kiss and the moment where i thought we were finally going to be together, he kissed another girl right infront of me. and there still together to this day, and were just friends. but he tells me he still loves me, still finds me amazing, he just fell for another girl along the way. and i know i should hate him, but i love him so much.

. now sevral of my guy friends have been admitting to likeing me, and have been hitting on me and trying to sneek kisses.(luckily that fail at that) i dont dislike them, but i know i could never "fall" for any of them. there good guys, but i just cant see them that way, but i know as soon as i do get the courage to break up with my bf, or we just split, thee gonna ask me out, and i cant say no without losing them.

A.N.D

OMG high school drama is killing me lately and so are my grades. i love having a boyfriend to huggle and kiss and try 2 ignore it all, but damnit, i just dont "feel" anything tword him. and i feel guilty cause he deserves someone who loves and cares deeply about him, not someone like me, plus... one of my best guy friends managed to kiss me a while ago, and i cant help but feel like ive cheated on him, but i just cant make my self break up with him, i dont even know what to say!!!!

PLEASE, ADVICE??? crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:23 pm
1) You haven't "cheated" on him if the other guy FORCE kissed you.

2) If you don't like him in a romantic way, DON'T go out with him. You're leading him on, and if you let it continue for longer and then decide it's not worth it, you'll hurt him that much more. I'd explain to him that you've tried to think of him that way but can't.

3) You're a freshman. He's a senior. Stuff like that RARELY works out. What about when he goes to college? What then?

4) He's being a bit overly dramatic, saying that you're his only reason to live. You've been going out for months, not years. Yeah, some people can and will get that emotionally invested quickly, but really, he'll live. Especially if you tell him that you still want to be friends and, if it's true, you'll let him know if your feelings change.

Your friends have the right idea. No feelings for the guy means you should't be going out with him. You're leading him on if you keep this up. Which is bad.  

Shimo Kousetsu

Snuggly Blob

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:23 am
Yeah I agree with above poster. You have a lot going on in your life, so I can understand why its comforting to be with someone familiar. But you should not be with someone who you aren't attracted to. The sooner you end it, the less painful it will be for him. Just think about this: what if it goes on for years? What if he wants to get married? Are you going to stay in a relationship that makes you unhappy for the rest of your life? If that isn't what you want, then you should break it off.

I agree that he will probably get over it after a while, especially if you two are still friends. Believe me, breaking it off early will be doing him a kindness. Then, focus on the guy you love. Talk to him and see if he wants a real relationship. If he doesn't, then you can decide if you are going to wait for him or get over him. I don't recommend going out with another guy just because the one you love in unavailable. Thats not being fair to your boyfriend or true to yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:09 pm
okay break up with him. beacuse you'll be wasteing alll your time on this guy you dont even like.
theres alot of guys youll be missing out on.
2nd let him down easily. tell him you care and you still want to be really close friends with him.  

Hot iloveedwardcullen

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff