Reply Dorms
Katherine's Old Dorm but now Toad's Dorm

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkly_Innocence

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:28 pm
Katherine walks into the building arms overflowing with boxes of clothes and books. She is glad to be here but yet sad for she misses her dear Robert. Why did they have to go to different schools? Katherine is lonely and doesn't know anyone in this big place. She is the new girl that nobody wants to be friends with. Katherine sets her stuff down in her dorm and unpacks in silence for there is no one to talk to but herself.

10 minutes later

Katherine finishes unpacking and decides that her room needs a little bit of flare. She snaps her fingers and the room becomes filled with fire.

"Who knows? This might be fun after all."

The fire disappears as sprinklers distinguish the flames.

"Oh well, I guess some candles will have to do for now."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:36 am
As Katherine lights each candle she makes a promise to herself.
The first candle's promise was simple- to keep her grades up
The second candle's promise was not so easy- to not kill anyone
The third candle's promise was the hardest of them all- to learn to control her extreme fire power that had so much potential but always came before death.
A single tear came from her eyes as she remembered the tragic story of her parents.
It was all my fault. Why does everything have to be my fault?
THe flames of the candles grew and grew until the bursted into nothing just like Katherine's heart. crying  

Sparkly_Innocence

Sparkly_Innocence

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:12 pm
She looked out her window at the tiny house by the lake. She could hear laughter coming from the old house.
"Someone is having a party that I wasn't invited to? Oh well I guess I'll just have to crash it!!"
An evil smirk spreads across Katherine's face as she gets up from her triangle of candles and walks to the house by the lake.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:15 pm
Katherine returns REALLY MAD. scream stressed
"Silly Isabella always thinking that she is better than me. Oh I'll show her, I'll show her"
Katherine slumps down on her bed and slowly comes up with revenge, a sweet revenge twisted  

Sparkly_Innocence

Sparkly_Innocence

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:00 pm
Dear Robert,

A single spark can cause so much damage
You see life in it but then
it disappears as the spark disappears.
The spark turns into a flame
a flame that represents death
and i am that death.
Wherever I go,
death follows.
Though I know that this place will be different
different than the other schools.
I just know it.
I miss you so much but am actually kind of enjoying it here.
I hope you like your school too.
Love ya SO much
-----------------Katherine XOXOXOXOXOX

Katherine finished typing the letter on her laptop and pressed send. Oh how she missed Robert. heart heart heart

Snap out of it Katherine- she told herself- you have an evil scheme to get working on!!! Oh and some homework to it looks like. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:06 am
Katherine didn't want to not like every student at this school it was just that they didn't want to like her. So why not make it more fun by being the mean girl once in a while (well next to Isabella). Was there really any rule saying that school coundn't be fun? Isabella was still keeping her grades up and stuff like that it was just couldn't her outside life use a little bit more flare?
User Image  

Sparkly_Innocence

Sparkly_Innocence

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:23 pm
Toad walked into the dorm room... it was bare with nothing and looked as though no one had ever lived there. She didn't know what had happened to the girl who used to live here... all she knew was that one day Katherine didn't show up to class so when the teachers came to her dorm to look for her all they found was one single candle. Toad shuddered a little. Then sighed and began to unpack her things. Sooner or later her room looked like this...
User Image  
Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff