Break away from everybody, break away from everything.

-= Okay, if y'all don't know, I'm a big fan of piercings and tattoos and all that good stuff. I love almost all kinds and types. Some of those body mods are a little freaky, but I can ultimately see the artistic expression in them, and so I can appreciate them even if I think they're a bit strange.

I have a few piercings myself, and I'm always going and getting more after my most recent one has healed. In a few months I'm planning on getting dimple piercings (think Pixie from LA Ink), because I think they're adorable, and when they heal, if you take the jewelry out, then you'll have those dimples for the rest of your life! I don't PLAN on taking the jewelry out, but you know. Just throwin that out there.

Anydoodle, any time I say anything about piercings or tattoos, SOMEONE in the vicinity thinks its their duty to tell me all the risks and dangers and problems getting pierced has, or how stupid it looks, or why the hell would you want to do that? You know, that whole spiel. And OMFGSTFU. Having plenty of piercings myself, I KNOW THE RISKS. Yes, you can get infections; yes, piercings can reject; yes, sometimes a piercist has no idea what they're doing and they screw it up. Really, as long as you find a good piercist and use proper aftercare, then there isn't much problem (unless your body rejects it, but I've never had that problem either). I'm just sick of people telling me these things. DAAAAAHSDLJFKSD. I'LL DO WHAT I WANT, DAMNIT. I'M AN ADULT.

So this dimple piercing has gotten me a lot of those spiels I mentioned. "It can damage your teeth! It can get infected — IN YOUR MOUTH. It bleeds! It hurts! It looks stupid! Mehmehmehmehmeh!" Yes, I know all of this. I'm willing to take the risks because I see the benefits outweighing the POSSIBLE repercussions. I know it will look awesome after it heals, so I don't mind toughing through the pain.

I'm sure someone here can relate.
=-

If you can't stand the way this place is, take yourself to higher places.