Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Freelance's weight loss thread. [MOVED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Losing weight is...
  Fun!
  Really hard
  Totally worth it!
View Results

freelance lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:49 pm
So my plan worked fairly well yesterday. I ended up having two oreos and some air popped popcorn with some butter, so I cut out the SoyJoy bar instead. I also spent about five hours on my feet so, eh. No biggie. Didn't get a chance to post today's meal plan last night, so here's today's and tomorrows.

Today:

Breakfast:
Raisin Bran Crunch with milk

Lunch:
Slim fast shake

Snack:
SoyJoy bar

Dinner:
Homemade fried rice from my "Eat This, Not That" cookbook. Brown rice, broccoli, egg, chicken, zucchini, mushrooms.
Maybe a salad as well.

I may have a few drinks at my boyfriend's tonight, but I'm going to try to limit it to two. I drink water 90% of the time, so it should be fine.

Saturday:

Breakfast:
I will more likely than not sleep through it. If not, cereal as usual.

Lunch:
Hopefully I can convince my boyfriend to go to Lee's Sandwiches, which means I can get some sort of nice sandwich. Right now turkey on a croissant sounds great.

Dinner:
Left over fried rice.

I'll probably have a soyjoy bar later that evening since I'm working the Haunted House again. I'm going to try avoid stopping at a fast food restaurant on the way home, but I may have to. If that's the case, I'll go for the healthiest thing I can.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:56 pm
So I failed last night and had a slice and a half of pizza. I also had two rum and Dr. Peppers. I also kind of botched my fried rice, so next time I'm going to use less water when I make the rice. Oh well, at least it still tastes pretty good.

Today so far hasn't been too bad. I had bubble tea in addition to my sandwich and a veggie eggroll, but I missed breakfast and I'm gonna eat a smalled portion for dinner since I'm not real hungry right now. I also bought some of those Kashi Go Lean bars that have a ton of fiber and protein in them and allegedly keep you full longer. I'm going to bring one with me tonight while I'm Haunt managing to snack on when I get hungry and see how it goes. Other than that, I should be good.

Anyway, meal plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast: I'll probably sleep through it again

Lunch: No idea, I'll probably go out with Brad. Whatever I get, I'll try to shot for something healthy and I'll only eat half, since they give you monster portions anyway.

Dinner: Leftover fried rice. Yum!

I'm also gonna try and hit the gym tomorrow at some point.

freelance lover

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces