Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Bye

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lila Malvae

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:04 pm
Not that it really matters to many, but I figured I would let those who do care know that I am leaving this guild. Some of you know why, I'm sure. I don't matter enough to this guild to waste my time or yours explaining the reason behind it, but I am responsible enough to explain that I am doing it.
I am leaving this guild. Those of you who want to talk still are welcome to PM me.

I hope that others who find themselves feeling the way that I do will be able to sort things out. I do not want sympathy from any of you, but I do believe you deserve to know.

For those of you here that loathe me and my opinions, at least give me an ounce of respect not to belittle or contradict what I have said here. I would not do it to you, and I'm sure you would not very well like having it done to you. So if you do decide to continue with whatever anger you have towards me for simply expressing myself, you should know by now that you will reap it.

I hope for the best for this guild and its members. This is a great place to come to for help. Unfortunately, I find that this is no longer a shelter for the likes of me.
Be well.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:20 pm
You know, when you're actually trying to make a valid point and not attacking people for percieved attacks against you, you dont' make a half-bad debater. You shouldn't feel like you have to leave because you dnt' really get along with some of the people here. That's fine. The more you can debate with others and hold your ground intelligently, the better. However, your problem seems to be that you let your emotions and persecution complex get in the way. Too bad.  

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:24 pm
For someone that speaks about others needing compassion, calling people devients is mighty strange. Someone who deletes a large amount of their own posts is mighty strange as well, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Have fun somewhere else. I'm sure I'll see you around again. You can be a great debator and source of information. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:36 pm
~munches on Popcorn and glances at Nuri~ Hmmmmm.... just a little P.A. eh? ~Offers Popcorn to Starmist~  

TeaDidikai

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:40 pm
TeaDidikai
~munches on Popcorn and glances at Nuri~ Hmmmmm.... just a little P.A. eh? ~Offers Popcorn to Starmist~

I find exit posts to be quite amusing. The plea for attention and the distraction from finals is wonderful.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:14 pm
Nuri
TeaDidikai

I find exit posts to be quite amusing. The plea for attention and the distraction from finals is wonderful.

Any distraction from finals is a good one! I've never really supported final exams -- I know the institutions generally need them, but frankly, they don't really measure comprehension, for the most part. I had sixteen first-year kids damn near hump my leg when I told them there would be no exam for Intro to Theatre. Ah, these are the moments.

Re. exit posts: at another messageboard I'm addicted to (where I met hubby, actually), there's a standing rule that dramatic "I'm leaving!" posts constitute grounds for immediate banning. Cuts down on the wank.

[Edit] I love that sig image. The "holy alcohol wielding fighters" reminds me of Eladrin being referred to as the "sacred brownie cutter" in our local PPD coverage.[/Edit]

But anyway.

Lila, believe it or not, snarking at you is not the purpose of my life. Perhaps if you'd been less quick to take every criticism personally, things would have worked out differently. Be well, wherever life takes you.  

ProfessorZed

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:08 am
Erishkegal
Nuri
TeaDidikai

Any distraction from finals is a good one! I've never really supported final exams -- I know the institutions generally need them, but frankly, they don't really measure comprehension, for the most part. I had sixteen first-year kids damn near hump my leg when I told them there would be no exam for Intro to Theatre. Ah, these are the moments.

[Edit] I love that sig image. The "holy alcohol wielding fighters" reminds me of Eladrin being referred to as the "sacred brownie cutter" in our local PPD coverage.[/Edit]

*spits out a gob of popcorn as she laughs* I can just see that! "Oh! We love you! *drool drool*" rofl Sorry. ^^

Hey, never underestimate the sanctity of holy Timbits. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:36 am
Wha..?

*confused*

Edit: Oh okay I read the thread now.  

miserabelle

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items