Irrational, extreme fear. Not of spiders.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:08 am
I have a fear of cockroaches.
Because I found one in my room that I was about to step on barefoot.

THEY ARE SO FREAKING CREEPY!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:19 am
I Manifest Doom I
Ah, well, I don't really have too much fear of certain animals so much as fearing I'll hurt little bugs and gastropods and stuff if I pick them up. *used to have a pet snail named Gary Stu*

I am scared of brown recluse spiders though.

But that's a rational fear, as they're common here and have very potent venom.

AND OH GOD LKJSHDFGHDJSKL--PALMETTO BUGS D:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YEEEEEEEEE D:

They're like GIANT ROACH-BEETLE THINGS and they SQUIRM when you pick them up and try to kill them with a tissue, and they're just...

AGGAHAGAGAFRAGGARAGGA DX

*shivers*

Femme Autobot Crescendo
jellyfish(behind glass!)....

Da jellehhhh 8D *squish squish*

holy crap! you just had to put a picture of one didn't you? when i was three one of things THINGS crawled up on my shoulder, i thought it was my cat's whiskers, and when i turned around to pet said "cat" i had a face full of beady evil little eyes.I have been terrified of them ever since.  

Warped Perceptions

Shirtless Fatcat

8,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

CrystalGemIz

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:54 am
Those giant long legged mosquitoes.....I didnt know there was one on the wall. I put my face near it and I screamed and ran upstairs. When I saw it flying I curled in the corner.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:00 pm
i really dislike those cenitpede things you find in basements and stuff...*shivver* they be gross, man. i think they are called silverfish. eek

and BEES. I HATE THEM. I got stung on the arm, and it swelled up and i had to go too urgent care. blarg. now i flinch and run away shreiking when anything looking remotly like a bee flyes near me.

once, i saw one that was about 3 inches long. *shudders* i nearly had cardiac arrest.

Amadeli

hamgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:57 pm
I have an irrational fear of snakes.
My mom is absolutely terrified of them and I guess it just grew on me when I was a kid. Nowadays when I see one in the wild or even in a pet store I basically run away and hide(and/or the occasional screaming away flailing). Whenever I go into the woods by my house and I see one, I won't go back in there for weeks.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This  

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:51 pm
Spiders freak me out more than anything and Zombies. This is the weirdest fear, zombies! They can't even exist and I still fear them. I really can't understand it. I have never had problems with zombies. Spiders is a natural fear I think for anyone, but zombies! I wish I could understand why I feared zombies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:02 pm
l have an irrational fear of fire, large insects, and coconut crabs.  

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

iKiin

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:55 am
    I used to be to really freaked out by the deep-sea fish and all them but nowadays I really love them. x3

My irrational fear is spiders. I can honestly say it is irrational because I have this inexplicable resistance to kill them, yet I refuse to get any near close enough to touch it, let alone close enough for someone to let it on me. ;o;o;o;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:23 am
My goodness, I don't blame you for being scared of those! D': They're pretty ugly creatures but I personally respect them.

I think my irrational fear would be of flying insects but mostly bees. I don't care what kind of bee it is, I'm terrified of them. I hate the buzzing sound they make with their wings, it scares the s**t out of me. I always feel they'll fly into my ear or sting my ear, whatever the case. I always feel one day I'm going to get stung and all the bee buddies are going to attack me and I'll just die of bees.

porsef

Vicious Lover

Sullen death_kitten

Playful Hunter

21,075 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:26 pm
deep-sea anglerfish do look very scary but i like them not sure why though >.>
My irrational fear would have to be centipedes, i actually was not scared of them when i was younger. The thing that made me scared of them is, when i was taking a nap in my room i woke up with a lot of them hanging off of me there was one near each of my ears on my shoulders in my hair and on my back when i got up they all crawled off of me (shivers) i freaked out and cried took an hour and a half shower and did not sleep in my room for a week.
Also have a fear of rats not mice but big black/gray rats,they can and will hurt you if they get the chance, there huge and just creepy  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:57 pm
I have a fear of butterflies, caterpillars, and the dark. Though, the dark isn't unfounded completely for me. >.> But yeah, want me to have a panic attack, stick me in a room with them.  

Dove_of_Dawn

Distinct Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm
Sharks.
AND THEY CAN HURT YOU. If you're in the water with them, that is.

I don't know why I am terrified of sharks tho.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:48 pm
Spiders, snakes, scorpions, the dark and heights....wasps....pretty much anything that will make me dead come to think of it...death too actually...yes the dark and wasps probably won't kill me... but still ... gah... I'm super paranoid  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:13 am
My worst fear - even more than spiders - are worms. DX I don't ever want to be within 10 miles of a worm (even though I am, 'cause they're in the ground...>> ) I hate the way they move, wiggle, have no eyes, no limbs, e.t.c. They just bother the heck out of me.  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff