Submit

Aria of Blood

Romantic Warlord

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:30 pm
Okay i've been friends with this guy for a few years i've never thought about being together with him, it was kinda like we were siblings. One of my best friends was dating this guy but she cheated on him and he came to me for advice. I told him that if she was going to cheat on him that he should dump her, and he did i was even present for the whole thing (he asked me to be there). A few days after that i asked him out on a dare he still hasn't replyed and i think that he still likes the girl that he dumped. A week after that incedent he got hurt really badly during school and i spent twenty minuets in the hall balling when i heard that it happened and i realized that i really do like him and i dont know what i should do......im so confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:34 pm
Tell him you like him.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Aria of Blood

Romantic Warlord

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:39 pm
i want to but.....ill feel like im betraying one of my best friends and i think that he wont like me anymore even just as a friend  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:50 pm
Tell him how you feel.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:04 pm
Well you never know till you do. And I'm pretty sure your friend doesn't care, especially since she cheated on him. If she has an issue you can tell her to shove it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:52 pm
When someone is an a messy break-up like that, its customary to wait some time before you try to ask them out. Right now he's still feelings betrayed and hurt by the girl who he cared for. He isn't ready for a new relationship. Give him at least a month to sort out his feelings towards his ex. This should also give your friend some time to sort out her feelings. With any luck, both your friend and your crush will lose any feelings they had for each other. Then you can ask him out, and he will be ready to consider you seriously. Also, your friend will have probably moved on and won't mind so much.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff