Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I need advice

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiayisucks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:46 pm
Ummm. Well I like this guy in my class a lot. Well my friends keep trying to get us together. But he likes one of my friends Alexa and he says he doesn't like me. Well we hang out a lot and we are really playful with each other. What do I do to make him like me? Should I say something? Help!!!! This is the first guy I've really liked and I don't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:53 pm
You shouldn't have to change yourself for a man. If he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you. If you try too hard, he will notice, and it could have negative effects.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:14 pm
Don't change yourself on account of a guy. Just be yourself, and if he doesn't like you...he doesn't like you. There are other fish in the sea, ones who will like you for you.

But, who knows give it some time...maybe he'll see you differently after awhile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:23 am
The best way to get anyone to like you is to be yourself and be friendly. It sounds like you are already doing that, so keep it up. Other than that it just takes patience. Maybe he will change his mind someday, or maybe you will tire of waiting and move on to someone else.

He said he doesnt like you. Did he say that to your face, or to a buddy of his? If you have not told him in person that you like him and he has not told you in person that he doesnt like you back, then perhaps there is miscommunication at hand. But if you have told him in person and you two are still hanging out, then you should wait for him to make the next move if a move ever happens.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:19 pm
Sweetheart there's a reason why they call it a crush, it hurts. There is no way to MAKE anyone like you...I mean God can't even make us love him and he's all powerful. Like everyone else said be yourself and be friendly. Don't try too much. Be confident and love yourself. you can try to get to know him better for instance get to know what he loves and look into, you don't have to love it too but you can at least watch a football game with him and know the jargen. After that he may not still like you but you'll have a friend and who knows maybe a new interest. Just know that boys come and go and in 5 years you probably won't even remember his name.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:06 pm
ummm well i dont think theres anything else you can do. you already talk to him. so he knows you. you already had someone try to hook you up and he said he dosnt like you.
so just try your hardest to stop haveing these feelings for him. it will be hard and take awhile but hes your first crush in a few months another guy will catch your eye and youll forget all about him. so dont try to any harder if anything try less then he'll want to talk to you.  

Hot iloveedwardcullen

Kagami Hiiragi 1

50 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:28 pm
well theres nothing u could do but don't change urself be who u are! if he doesn't likes u for who u are ,forget him!! theres other boy u might fall in love with and do i know hoe it feels it happening to me right now!! and now my(girl) friend and (boy) friend are now Valentines but now i found a new crush!! and if he doesn't like me then i'll forget him!! and wait until the my very very true love comes it might take a while but in the future it worth it cuz u might find ur one true love so do u get wat i'm saying now?  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games