Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slynst

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:58 pm
This guy, let's call him 'Oscar'.
And this girl, lets call her 'Taylor'.

Taylor falls for absolutely EVERY guy that she finds good looking. She gets obsessed over just about every guy she comes in contact with. She apparently stalked her last crush home, he's 'popular' and he got a couple of other people to tell her off. She completely brushed that off and continued to like him. However this is where Oscar comes in. She thinks of him as one of her top 'numbers'. Seriously? She has numbers now? She was grouped with Oscar for dance in P.E but they weren't partners. When we got out of class she went on and on about how she saw him smile a bit. She jumped to the conclusion that he was smiling jsut for her and that he might want her. She is apparently confused and doesn't know what to do cause he smiled. >_>
She also went on to say that Oscar was CREATIVE after I told her that he uses people. This guy I know is on one of the sports teams and Oscar only befriended him because he wanted steal his position on the sports team.
He confessed to someone who I hang out with sometimes. SHE IS popular, and he's kind of at the middle of the foodchain. And yes, she's HOT. xD
Taylor might stalk this guy home now that she's seen his smile...
I don't really care for him because I heard with my own ears that he paid a couple of guys 100$ to force kiss this guy that he called 'fatchick'. She talked to him often so he just assumed that she might like him so one of the guys should kiss her and ditch her right after so she'll go after them.

In this thread I'd like to discuss how much I loathe people like Taylor who just go after any guy she comes across. Stalking, annoying the HELL out of me with talk of them possibly liking her cause they SMILED. (Apparently it wasn't even in her direction) Constant blabbering about her numbers one to five... And brushing people off when they tell them to stop.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:07 pm
I had a girl like this at my school named Sam. All she did was talk about this one guy, who was not only hot, but he was a really good singer and guitarist. Well any ways she stalked him for a good three years. During which there were a few songs made up about her being his stalker.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Slynst

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:49 pm
Lol, songs? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:59 pm
Yup, I wish I could remember them. I even made up one that got around. XD  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Slynst

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:50 pm
Lol xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:53 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
I had a girl like this at my school named Sam. All she did was talk about this one guy, who was not only hot, but he was a really good singer and guitarist. Well any ways she stalked him for a good three years. During which there were a few songs made up about her being his stalker.

haha(: funnnyyyy  

Nothing but a Grunt

2,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items