Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:48 pm
Kaeanlanna gave a small laugh. "I was paying attention! Plus, what's wrong with being interested in you?" She asked playfully, a smirk on her face. .

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Raudr gave her a 'uh-huh right' sort of look. "There's nothing wrong with being interested in you. I mean I'm very interested in you too. I'm sorry I still don't know what I'm supposed to do yet."He looked at her in the eyes and smiled.

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:56 pm
Kaeanlanna raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? I'm not expecting you to do anything..." She explained. "Well, other than teach me, because that's what you said you'd do." .

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:06 pm
Raudr kissed her forehead. "Alright then. Forget what I was saying I misunderstood you. If you want a test then from what you know, make a ward around us." He sent her the words she would need through to her mind to help her out.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:19 pm
Kaeanlanna caught the words he was sending her and uttered them quietly, hoping she could procure a ward, hoping she was ready for that. She figured it would be feeble if she did manage to do so .

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:28 pm
Raudr muttered,"Adurna." and another ball of water rose from the river. He directed toward himself and Kaeanlanna. As it headed toward them, he nudged her and nodded toward the oncoming ball of water."I hope your ward protects us."

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:34 pm
Kaeanlanna looked at him, shocked. "That's not fair...I'm new to this...." She said in protest. To be honest, she didn't feel like getting wet a the moment, and hoped she wouldn't.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:42 pm
Raudr smiled as the water splashed apart as it struck an invisible barrier. "I had confidence in your abilities. And that is fair. I'm the teacher."He smirked at her mischievously."That means I get to make the rules."

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:45 pm
Kaeanlanna furrowed her brow and stuck out her tounge. "Well, I'm the dragon rider...Speaking of which, Keenan has been gone for awhile..." She said, suddenly concerned.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:52 pm
Raudr laughed at her tongue sticking out."Cute."He looked around for Keenan. He thought that Keenan had been with them. "Call out for him if your worried. I'm sure he'll answer you."

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:42 pm
Kaeanlanna rolled her eyes when he mentioned that her sticking out her tounge was cute. She did, however, search for Keenan mentally, he responded lazily, for he had been napping. "He's fine, just sleeping..." .

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:48 pm
Raudr laughed. "Figures. He probably got bored watching us." He yawned himself. "I'm kinda tired myself."

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers