Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Crimson Night (girl_gone_dead and I Nurse Naughty I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My crimson night ♥
  vampirexXxhuman
  vampirexXxwerewolf
View Results

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:01 pm
She looked at him and smiled a little, shaking her head "I'm not going to take a guest room, but you can pay for a suit." she smiled at him and went out of the door with him. "Oh yes that's true, my name is Jamilla." she smiled at him and moved her arm around his waist. "And what is the rich kid's name?" she asked, walking towards the hotel. It was a cold night, and she could feel it on her skin, because of the short kimono she was wearing. She sighed a little, letting go off him again and took her arms around herself to try and warm herself "It is a rather cold night tonight don't you think?" she asked with a soft giggle "Well, of course, you might not feel it, you weren't the one stupid enough to rush out of your apartment, only being in a kimono." she sighed and shook her head "I hate being this stupid, I never think my things through before I do anything at all."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:03 pm
Caleb was starting to get to the touch of a human, even if it was meant for a limited amount of time because sooner or later, he was planning on having her as a meal. He watched as she wrapped her arms around herself from the temperature, something that he wasn't familiar with. Being a vampire, his body couldn't feel the different temperatures. He listened to her talk about the cold and how foolish she was for wearing little amounts of clothing. As he listned, he started to unbutton his black dress shirt, thinking that it could help her a little. "It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Caleb." He replied as he slid off his shirt and handed it to her. "Here, maybe this could help." He added softly. Caleb was unaffected by the cold, but it wasn't like he had a bare chest when taking off his shirt. He always dressed in layers in case of emercencies. So now, he was left with his black under shirt to protect his chest from the cold that didn't affect him at all. With his other hand, he pulled out his iPone from his back pocket and called his driver. "Yes sire?" "Make a reservation for the suite please. I will call you when later for a ride." "Sir, please don't be out too late." "Sebastian, don't worry, I trust that you will pick me up at the usual time." "Yes, sir." With that, Caleb hung up and pocketed his phone. He then gave Jamilla a small smile.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items