Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
~closed~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SMOKEYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:22 pm
Closing journal, because I'm a skatter brain and honestly can't keep up with it, sorry!
that's not to say I stopped working out, I'm still doing an hour to two a day and watching what I eat!
happy holidays!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:59 pm
food diaries help alot.  

BitterFantasy

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:13 pm
Don't feel bad about yourself or your pictures, you're lovely. Congratulations on your decision and good luck! We're here. : )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:49 pm
Wow, that's a great start! So... what, that's 2 hrs 40 mins of exercise a day? @_@ Also, it's nice to hear that your family is so supportive; and that's a nice swimsuit! Best of luck.  

Sunsway

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:49 am
Best of luck indeed =D I'm sure you'll be able to get that ideal body soon and yes its good to have a support system. :'D You go sweetie. Also wow such dedication to working out @w@;;; truly a woman whose driven.

Good luck and dun worry food journals make me paranoid but its a good way to moniotr changes in your eating habbit and you can look back and say "I should change this and this" and before you know it you're making healthier choices :'D  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:54 pm
The trainers in your gym sound nice. Does that progress file and stuff cost extra, or is it a part of your membership? I've no idea how gyms work, lol.  

Sunsway

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff