Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
boyz and panties >.< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:20 pm
They like to keep them so that they can fap to it later while thinking about the owner of the panties.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:23 pm
ALL OF THE ABOVE! D:<  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:35 pm
Some guys have a panty fetish. I cybered with one once it was weird. Though I hate that your put guys like all guys are into panties. My hubby and half my ex boyfriends couldn't care less. Also ever see 16 candles where the guy needs her panties to proove he's not a virgin?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:12 pm
I'm sorry but that's just wrong on so many levels. Why on earth do guys need to sniff our underwear for? What good will it do them?  

Beautifully Different

Goddess of Eggrolls

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:13 pm
froggymama89
Some guys have a panty fetish. I cybered with one once it was weird. Though I hate that your put guys like all guys are into panties. My hubby and half my ex boyfriends couldn't care less. Also ever see 16 candles where the guy needs her panties to proove he's not a virgin?
♪♪♫ ɩøɴ ɗɩƨƿʟɑϲɘɱɘɴʈ wøɴ’ʈ wøʀк ɩɴ ʈʜɘ ʙɑƨɘɱɘɴʈ ♪♪♫

ɢøɗɗɘƨƨ øғ ɘɢɢʀøʟʟƨ ƨɑʏƨ
╔═════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════╗

LOL Sixteen Candles. xDD

And I wonder the same thing sometimes. My best friend was given a pair of candy bra and panties by a guy that were both friends. No reason, he just did it. They're not a pair or anything. Its just his weird guy self. Dx

╚══════════════════════════╝
╚═════════════════════════════╝

♪♪♫ ɘƨƿɘϲɩɑʟʟʏ wʜɘɴ ɩ’ɱ ɴøʈ wɩʈʜ ʏøυ ♪♪♫

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:19 pm
Imagine you caught your significant other actually sniffing your panties? What would you say and what would you do?  

Beautifully Different

IFreakinqLoveYhu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:48 am
if i caught him i would laugh to tel you the truth . Its Funny to Do something so Crazy.I would snatch them but laugh or be like WHAT THE HELL  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:52 am
Poetic Epiphany
I'm sorry but that's just wrong on so many levels. Why on earth do guys need to sniff our underwear for? What good will it do them?

Because used panties smell like v****a and that smell reminds a man of sex.  

Matron Mord Sith

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:33 am
I am your Mord Sith
Poetic Epiphany

ding ding ding...you win....boob fat lol jk. also if my hubby was sniffing my panties I would go sniff them too because there must be something wrong with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:42 am
I am your Mord Sith
They like to keep them so that they can fap to it later while thinking about the owner of the panties.

lol @ the word "fap"

SarahlovesDavidH

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:25 pm
froggymama89
I am your Mord Sith
Poetic Epiphany

ding ding ding...you win....boob fat lol jk. also if my hubby was sniffing my panties I would go sniff them too because there must be something wrong with them.

You can keep the boob fat. My ta tas are fine the way they are k thanks talk2hand 32 B for the win.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff