Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Butterfly's Big Butt Buster

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Probably a Skeleton

Adorable Monster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:29 am
Though I will never be skinny because it's not in my genes, I can still be healthy and lose a little more weight!

As a chef in training, I will learn to make things lighter, I will learn to substitute more for less and make healthy food taste amazing!!

I will say, I like being a bit chunky, I don't want to be 'skinny' as most dieters do, I want to be healthy in the big body I was given. I find a little meat adds to my curvature, so my goal is this..

Height: 5'6"ish
Current Weight: 260
Goal weight: 160
Total Pounds currently lost: 100 (was once 355+)

I will log my progress daily and hope to gain support and friendship with others with similar goals (In other words: big girls who wanna stay big but be healthy)

I will post recipes that I come up with, hopefully they'll be more healthy for you to join me on my program!

I am beautiful despite being big!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:34 am
Ok so I started off on a bad note today...

Sunday, Dec 13, 2009- 9:40 AM

I'm currently in Atlanta, we came to visit my grandmother for her birthday and as one can expect there was much splurging to be had this weekend.

We went out to eat last night: A japanese restaurant. I made a healthy choice by eating chicken and shrimp instead of the steak and chicken that I use to eat. I couldn't eat everything as I got super full (as any asian food will do) There was a tiny piece of cake, which was ok because my grandmother's diabetic so it was safe for her you see?

This morning, however, is where I'm having a panic attack. I woke up this morning and had two Dunkin' Donut cake donuts (which together is about 400ish or more calories). I made myself sick over it at first because I was worried about what I'd eaten (I was originally going to have one but it was just so good I had to have one more .3. beware of that, ladies and gents).
It doesn't help that I'm on my period and so I'm craving more, it also doesn't help that Christmas is in a week and I'm panicing about what I'm going to eat then...

Had left overs from last night's party and a banana for lunch (Left overs= rice...just rice). I have no clue what's for supper but I'm coming home!

So here's the plan for the following week!: Eat light, after today no splurging til christmas: Fruit only!!

Probably a Skeleton

Adorable Monster

Probably a Skeleton

Adorable Monster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:12 pm
December 14, 2009- 4:10 PM

So I slept a little late today >_> Woke up at about 3ish. I had a right to though, I was on the road all day yesterday and I was exhausted DX

Anyway, I ate a Hobo (which isn't a poor homeless person- its also called hamburger steak) which was left over in the fridge. I wanted to cook but I didnt want that to ruin so I ate it up.

Had a banana for a snack.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:34 pm
Dec. 17- 2009; 3:31 PM

I cooked lunch at about twelve o'clock today, made chicken and vegetable stir fry which was really yum. It had snow peas and carrots and broccoli along with chicken, a teeeeny bit of wine, some soysauce and curry pouder

I ate it in a small bowl that was... about 6 oz worth of food, Iono how many calories that was (it was a teensy salad bowl of awesome)

Anyway, I just had another bowl, three hours later (going on 4) because I was hungry. Chances are I'll have some fruit or something later.

No breakfast this morning, I slept late DX  

Probably a Skeleton

Adorable Monster

Probably a Skeleton

Adorable Monster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:23 pm
Sunday- Dec. 20th, 2009: 9:20PM

Woke up at noon and ate Chicken and Dumplings- home made. Along side it I had about 2 tablespoons of rice and about the same of green beans.

For supper I had three 4 inch, very thin pancakes with a tbsp of butter and some maple syrup. Ate this on a small plate and drank some skim milk alongside it.

I had a snack a few minutes ago, a piece of bred with grape jelly on top.

Don't know how many calories that is DX failure

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:13 pm
Dec. 21, 2009- 11:09 PM

Woke up at 2 PM today- stayed up late again. Ate some left over Chicken Dumplings- approximately a cup's worth.

6PM, had a salad and some coffee- cleaned the kitchen and made some christmas cookies. Had about four cookies (I had to make sure they were good and I didn't eat much today- burnt the cookie calories by running around cleaning)

Tomorrow: More cookies to be made, joy.... More cleaning....joy...

UPDATE ON WEIGHT! Lost my thanksgiving weight! I had gained about 5 ish lbs which put me at 265ish. Back to 260 and am still gradually losing! Happy face!

Probably a Skeleton

Adorable Monster

Probably a Skeleton

Adorable Monster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:29 pm
POST CHRISTMAS BLOWOUT

So I maintained over Christmas for the most part, though I admit to splurging a little til New Years. I went crazy in the kitchen and made a bunch of cookies (though note I live with two other women and plan to sell a few as well)

I'm still 260, which is awesome, methinks! I'm always moving it seems as my mother and mommaw (I live with my mom and grandmother) are always asking me to do something and so I'm back and forth all over our twostory house XD

I'm moving in July and on the 8th of January I'm going to nashville to tour the National Art Intstitutes (I'm going to culinary <3). I'm going to be looking at apartments to so I'm beyond excited.

I got a good haul for Christmas, asked mom to get me healthy stocking stuffers. She got me a big block of DARK chocolate (which will last me for about three weeks believe it or not) and some Almonds. Blue diamond almonds are THEBEST! I thought I'd product place a little bit there. My mom got me some spicy barbeque and garden herb flavors. I've had chili n lime and Wasabi and Soysauce before now and I wanna try all kinds! nom

So yeah, I'm doing pretty good, I haven't lost, but I haven't gained either. Today I had pancakes and sausage for lunch and I had a sandwich and some of my almonds for supper. I've had a few of my cookies (they're still gooey <3) but I haven't overdone it. Didn't have any of my chocolate :shrug:

Merry Christmas, guys! Have a good remainder of the year XD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:22 am
Good for you. I love it when people are comfortable with their body type. If you already lost a hundundred pounds you can do it!  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

United Paper People

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:25 am
I am so inspired by the amount you've already lost, let me tell you that. As do I admire your confidence, and the fact that your goals revolve around being healthy.

I wish I could cook. xD

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff