Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x--iNinjasaur

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:06 am
So I have a really big problem ...
This guy kissed me. Good thing ?
It was my best friend . Bad thing .
We had been best friends since forever. We were literally in diapers.
well a few weeks ago we were just hanging out at some park and he was acting real weird, and shy and stuff and i could Not figure out why.
Boy did i find out.
Turns out he had this massive crush on me and he kinda just turned around a kissed me totally out of the blue.
It completley ruined our friendship. He has been avoiding me and looking at me like he's scared now. We haven't talked since ...
i dont want it to be like this,
any advice ?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:09 am
Talk to him. Tell him that you don't have the same kind of feelings for him that he does with you. It may break his heart, but the kid needs to know the truth. Honesty is the best policy.

Tell him that you still want to be really good friends with him though, we do not want him to think that it is the end of you guys being friends. And how ever hard that may be he needs to understand that you need him to be your friend right now.  

Ananszi

greeness

Super Junior

20,925 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:19 am
Eliza Rose
Talk to him. Tell him that you don't have the same kind of feelings for him that he does with you. It may break his heart, but the kid needs to know the truth. Honesty is the best policy.

Tell him that you still want to be really good friends with him though, we do not want him to think that it is the end of you guys being friends. And how ever hard that may be he needs to understand that you need him to be your friend right now.

ditto to this.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:26 am
Agreed. You need to talk to him and reassure him that you don't want things to be all awkward, you want him to be your friend again. Hopefully he'll stop avoiding you if he sees that you're not bothered or anything, but also that you aren't interested in him like that.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items