Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Tsume's Girl (A Wolf's Rain roleplay....Looking)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:09 am
User Image

For years, Tsume has kept his "humans" under control. Stealing food and
supplies from the government was his duty. Not necessarily a fun thing to do. The way he lived his life was just how he did it. Nothing special and nothing different. Everyday he lived the same day. Always doing the same routine. He hated change, especially after losing the little human boy. For some reason, the death of the little boy stuck with him though he never showed it. So when a small boy named Toboe began to follow him around, Tsume couldn't help but get attached. Even if he didn't show it.

And so they continued their life. Tsume secretly watching over Toboe and teaching him the ropes of the trade. Finally, things were turning back to normal for Tsume. That is, until, another wind blew his way.

Hikari was only looking for a place to stay. A place where she could be safe and hide from her past. But when she met Toboe she found a different place. A place full wanting and love. Well, at least from Toboe. The other men welcomed her in the gang except their leader didn't like the idea of having a girl in their gang. Especially when she, too, was one of his kind. A wolf.

It wasn't until he actually saw her wolf form that he began to change her mind. It was her different colored eyes that caught him of guard. One was blue and the other green. He had been warned of her by a wolf gypsy and Tsume was never the one to take a wolf gypsy's warning lightly. That this girl would be the one to steal his heart.

Rules:

User Image Please be literate.
User ImageNO ONE LINERS!!!!! If you do one liners then I do one liners and I hate that.
User ImageIf you don't fill out the profile I have set up and send me a simpler profile then I don't want to roleplay with you. This tells me that you aren't a literate roleplayer.
User Image For the love of all that is good PLEASE do not make Tsume emo or depressing. He is DEFINITELY not emo. He's just mad at the world. That and Tsume doesn't cry so don't write that he does.
User Image Ignore the last rule and put "You stole my heart" in the pm subject so I know that you have read all of this.
User Image No text speaking please. I don't mind a little grammar mistakes. In fact, I make them sometimes too since I tend to type fast. But I don't want to see a misspelled word on every other word, especially if they're real simple words like "the, and, but" that sort of thing.
User Image My limits don't go very far. Kissing is really all I do and then a time skip to the next morning. I just like to concentrate on the story more than the action.
User Image Yes I know that Tsume was with Kiba and Hige and all them just after meeting Toboe. I saw the show. But THIS story will be different. We might bring in Hige and Kiba. Maybe even Blue and Cheza. That can be something we talk about. But in this story Toboe stays with Tsume for a couple of years before the whole paradise thing.
User Image PM me with "I'm Tsume" so I know that you've read this.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:49 pm
~bump~  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200