Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
A New Room :: After Night Slumber

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IPod Crack

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:27 pm
I want to Introduce a New Room, and I am Hoping to get The Help of The Guild, and The Permission!

During the User Run Ball, I want to Open the After Night Slumber room.

It will host an Elder MC raffle from 2003/2004. Contests with prizes equaling 200k+.

And a Newly Introduced :: Questers Blog! Once a week, I choos a Quester posting in the Room at Random. On Saturday Morning, I will PM the Quester asking for specific Details on their Quest. as In Why they are questing the item, their Progress, Quest Thread, Who has Helped the Person so Far, etc.

The rooms thme will be Pajamas, Like a Slumber Party, Hence the Name After Night Slumber!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:32 pm
What I would Need ::

Banners for 7 Posts. After Night Slumber, Introduction, Staff, Fundraisng, Contests, Questers Blog, Charity

Youre Permission!

IPod Crack

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:33 pm
I'm pretty sure that user-run rooms are allowed. It wouldn't fit into the main plot seeing as we have the main rooms planned. I don't really know what the guild can do to help...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:33 am
Grandmother got ran over by a reindeer walking home from our house Christmas eve.....

1. The event runs for about 4 days. When it runs longer then that an error either on our part, or the part of Gaia's Admin staff. Last year we were on time for ending the event. However for some reason the forum wasn't closed for awhile. So I'd subjest picking one person for each day.

2. It doesn't fit in with the main theme, so it probably won't (I'd so it won't be, but it's not technically up to me.) However, opening it up on your own after the event kicks off is just fine, anyone is allowed to make threads during the event in the annual ball's sub-forum.

3. Since it won't be an official room, it shouldn't be anyone's main focus to help you with it. However I see no problem with the art committee and such helping if they have nothing more important to do.

4. I would doubt you'd be getting funding from us, You should probably see about getting it some other way if you really need or want it.

Those are merely my comments on the idea, information always help. I should note that anyone is free to help you if they wish. The room just won't be official. (Though again technically not up to me.)

.....You may not believe in Santa Claws, but as for me and gram-pa, we believe.

Poyudi Hytori

Crew

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers