Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Bunny-chan's Weightloss Goal! (Motivation now Included!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your guilty pleasure?
  Watching little kids shows
  Stealing
  Playing pokemon
  Gold <3
  Other
View Results

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:25 pm
Best of luck! I hope the gym works out for you! I'm not as comfortable exercising in front of people so I have to do mine at home.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:40 pm
Thanks Star love ;D

12/30/09 (Are you all making your new years resolution?) Day Twenty two!

So i went to bed around 5am. Had some chili macorni hamburger helper around 7pm yesterday and nothing else (lethargic weather). Anyway I'm proud of myself around 3-4am I had a huge hunger attack but I grabbed myself a few oranges and ate them. Then drank some Concord Grape Wine. I'm talking straight from the grapes wine. Was mighty good.

So yeah after that around 5am I fell asleep. Obviously I'm up now and its 4:37pm see kids this is what happens when you stay up into the morning hours talking to your girlfriend and being addicted to gaia: Go to effin sleep kids it works ;D Aha Joking aside I'm pondering weather to make me a fruit salad. Might do that or have a bowl of apple sauce with a pinch of cinamon and some sliced bananas. I might go with the second option.

am planning on doing some Cardio as well as some crunches/sit ups and arm exercises. Sooo yeah I'll fill this in later with what i had and other stuff. I really do like doing it this way.  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Ligand

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:23 pm
:] [random smiley face] xO  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:43 am
12/31/09 (New Years Eve) Day Twenty Three~!
I'm going to be completely honest I had nothing but one bag of chips which was 160 calories despite being one of the those huge bags o: Oh and I drank an entire bottle of wine I was completely fine until i developed a headache really bad one at that. Is that normal? o.0 Regardless I fell asleep anyway around 8am.

1/1/10- (New Years!!!!!)Day Twenty Four
Woke up around 2pm due to girlfriend calling me. Had been sleeping off massive headache from massive wine in take when she called. Ate a grilled cheese sammich and drank a few cups of water. Kinda passed out again and around 5pm mom woke me up and got me burger king :'D I only ate the six chicken fingers I wasn't in the mood for heart burn thanks. After that I started t oeat Nacho Cheese Doritos (Wow what a healthy start to my new year x.x) and drank water the entire rest of the day/night. Despite this I look thinner. Will post pics side to side to see if its true, probably a trick of mine but I feel lighter >.> Anyway that's all.  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:46 am
1/2/10-Day Twenty Five (BACK ON THE DIET TRAIN!)
Yup I'm going back opn the diet train. I was thinking of using a blender to mix my veggies and fruits together into a shake, I mean all the yumminess of a shake in a healthy way? Does it work? I wouldn't know I'm not going to bug mother yet.

Also good news! I am getting my Kanda Cosplay and hopefully before my birthday. I'm going down to see my girlfriend for my birthday so we're gonna be cosplaying and ice skating how fun is that? Am currently....drinking water. Will have a banana later :'D ?I find its easier to eat fruits during the day and a dinner at night -shrug- Need to soooooo get back on the diet train! Will update this later ;'D

EDIT!!!

Today i had slept until about 6am. Woke up had like four sausages from mcdonald (as in just the sausage no bun or cheese. Sopped up excess grease) and a bottle of water. Slept until about ooooh 5pm-6pm wasn't that hungry so i ate a banna and had some cinamon with my applesauce. About 7:30ish i went shopping got me some new clothes and all yay! Had some chinese, ate mostly the white rice and drank some water. (I barely at my General Tao chicken) And that's my food intake for the day. Tommorow I hope to be eating more fruits and also im stocking up on v8 fusion because i hate veggies.

Night all  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:17 pm
1/3/10-Woot!!! Tommorow be Gym! (Day Twenty Six)

Woke up, felt a bit groggy and so i drank some water, took a nice hot shower...took my birth control and then gonk when i saw i was on my last row. Huzzah period cramps are creeping up. Had apple sauce with banana's again XD and 2 slices of butter toast. Around 4ish i had one or two garlic bread and some water. Drank tons of milk wee~~~

Had one small plate (about 10 inches across) of spaghetti. Am going to stock up on v8 fusion tommorow because i dislike eating veggies. Also we're going to the gym tommorow gonna tlak to my personal trainer and im gonna mke up for the lazying ive done (Cardio just isn't cutting it).  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:01 am
12/4/10- Gym Day (my arms hurt)Day Twenty Seven

So we went to the gym we got this nice fitness trainer he showed us all the machines and i seemed to have taken to them easily. I very much enjoyed the machines which worked my arms and shoulder and found a lovely machine to help tone my core. Yes at least flat sexy stomach! They have fun cardio machines that I simply enjoy to no end!

So um the whole day i ate left over spaghetti an hour before we went (fruit and water and juice the entire morning prior to before 5pm). We had pizzas hut afterwards lawl. the man who showed us around is going to make a plan for us for the first three weeks and then we can adjust from there. I'm totally looking forward to this. Also besides the gym I'm going to be doing mostly cardio and other such stuff just so my body can get used to it quicker. So it was a good day =3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:59 pm
1/5/10- Huzzah! (Day twenty eight)

Arms ******** killing me D< ******** bloody god damn kill me I need to buy wights to continue exercises at home (Of course doing mostly cardio at home and strength training at the gym might be a better idea)...

Anyway!! Had some left over white rice and water and a bit of orange chicken. Also used the juicer to make orange/apple juice. hey its good people stare Also found out the compartment we keep our fruit in well it has slimey stuff on the bottom and it made thr fruit all slimey so im a bit afraid to eat it. gonk

Still have not gone food shopping am going to try help my mom and me eat healthier (fave recipies at lower cals intake? Hell yes). Anyway tommorow starts my second day at the Gym. Our trainer will hopefully have a routine for us and I am so proud of my mommy! :'D she's going to commit herself, we both are!

Hate bring bad news into here but I noticed at the gym my well...umm...eating disorder began to rear itself again and I knew this risk but I was tired of relying on my ED to help and I was tired of not having proper tools to tone and shape my body so yeah. But I have a strong will and I'm determined to loose weight without resorting an ED even though I'm finding it harder now suddenly since they have machines that count calories and countless scales and I'm like inwardly having panic attacks.

also going to see my girlfriend around the 12th and am very nervous...I always get nervous even when i already meet them its just weird. well that's all for now I guess.  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:50 am
Please don't ever feel bad about having had an eating disorder, or talking about it in here. They're very common and most often under-treated and talked down. I'm really proud of you for overcoming it once, and for being strong and resisting at the gym. Just think about getting healthy in the long run - toned muscles and plenty of fuel for your body. We're all here for you, you have the support, you can do it! <3 <3 <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:41 am
Stars in my Pocket
Please don't ever feel bad about having had an eating disorder, or talking about it in here. They're very common and most often under-treated and talked down. I'm really proud of you for overcoming it once, and for being strong and resisting at the gym. Just think about getting healthy in the long run - toned muscles and plenty of fuel for your body. We're all here for you, you have the support, you can do it! <3 <3 <3

Aha thank you :'D Well it effed up my body terribly and I just don;t think its really worth it. But thank you =3  

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:46 am
1/7/10- Monthly Collectible :'D Where be the pain pills? ( Day Twentty nine)

Sooo yesterday was just soup, bread and banana and v8 splash and lots of gronola bars. Yeah so I'm not gonna bother with that. Anyway today is the 7th and since yesterday was my second day at the gym I found it was relativly easy to do most of thge strength first and then muh cardio but because im easily bored I alternated. Had to be forced to stop by mother because I was pushing myself to hard crying its not my fault you got loud techno blasting.

Eh..anyway its currently 9:44am I have had a banana since waking up and some water. Also had another gronola bar ~~~! I got my monthly oh joy, oh joy -head desk- Need cheerios. Will update with food intake over the course of the day.o( = 3= )o

EDIT!!!

Some mac andf cheese two piece sof my homade shake n bake chicken roughly 1400 cals :'D im perfectly content since ive been nomming furit all day :'D and drink v8 Fusion so nyahaha.

Collage woohoo anyway I'm going to be having three days roughly to study and cram s**t into my head then monday going around 9am (yay) to get more tutoring because i fail horribly at math and then tuesday i'll take the other parts of the test...

so yeah. Have i mentioned I hate math? I do. It fails. Having a period fails!! ugh so bloated. why be there no pain meds -cry- Cardio tonight! Light cardio because i feel yucky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:04 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Well uhhh got collage stuff settled finally quit the gym they were asses and I do not like places that are mean. I got my excersise TV on Comcast and some free hand weights I'm good.

Anyway I haven't really been eating a lot I'm back to that silly one meal a day thing its like I eat one meal and then fruits or toast the entire day. With tons of water. I'm not even sure if I gained or lost! But since I fell off the diet train im sure I'm starting up again so today is a new day to start getting back in shape now that my collage is secured: For now never know with CCBC D<

Also got a new post style, its cute yes? Anyway sooo yeah going to be starting off with my new diet: I mean one meal a day (breakfast) and then through out the day just have tiny snacks like a banana or apple or something =D so root for me guys. Also sorry for being absent collage s**t...its annoying D<

Food today: Toast, Milk, Apple slices, blueberry pancake, sugar free syrup. That was breakfast. For Lunch? A small order od Orange chicken from Panda Express.

Gonna start with just jogging in place for a min then some leg excersises and then arms :'D then crunches/sit ups. That's later tonight when I sleep off this massive head cold.

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Anzelia La Belle

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:20 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yay~!! New day~! New Day! So I totally woke up an hour ago starving so I made myself a fruit salad consisting of apples, grapes, oranges, pineapples, watermelon -yum-, limes, and kiwi :'D

I'm about to make Grilled cheese and beef flavor ramen. OH and some rose tea <3 I'm so freaking nervous of collage -panic attack- So ******** nervous D; I have a thing with people....high school was proof i couldn't handle people -same with middle and elementary- I hope I can befriend the teachers at least o;

Anyway the scale we have is off by 5lbs so its kind of annoying. Also I love how my boobs are 15lbs and are keeping me in the 200 range. o; oh well but I love them so its okay. Anyone know where they have great support bras that shape and support? I dun like bras that make my boobs look pointy.

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff