What is your definition of a nerd? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sioga

Eloquent Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:27 pm
I am a geek/nerd. I have a few social skills, but not too many. I will often offend people on accident. I have my face in a book or a computer all day, and almost always go the extra step in school.

But about the whole "nerds are ugly" thing, and how nerds who say they are pretty are not real nerds, I strongly DISAGREE. Nerds don't have to be ugly to be nerds. I am a nerd, but I am fairly pretty. Although I don't like to admit it, and wish I wasn't, people other than my family and friends have said that I am. Now, I KNOW I'm not sexy, and I never will be, but a nerd doesn't always have to have greasy hair, and a lot of acne and look really weird. Although I do have glasses and braces, I have almost no acne, and my hair looks really good when taken of properly. [my hair is very high-maintenance. xp ] So to stereotype that is just plain wrong. You can't choose your genes, and you can't determine your personality by what you look like.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:56 am
nerd: with glasses, loves to study, always holding books. Snot comes out from their noses all mosteverytime! passes exams, quizzes, pop quizzes  

xjewiex

Avaerie

Shameless Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:56 am
A nerd spends way too much time studying for finals and doesn't really care if his/her social life goes down the drain because of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:13 pm
im a nerd =D
not the smart kind D=
i <3 Dragon Ball Z,pokemon, Gaia(o really), i love crime books(is that nerdy?), and i google random facts lol heart
but i dont really look nerdy. but i love nerds incuding....
VVVVVVVVV

XxDiscoxDinoxX

kckat_13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:17 pm
Nerds= people who are just smart and can have social skills, but like intense nerds, they can be studying all night if they have to.
Geeks= people who are usually obsessed with something like star wars and they don't necessarily need to be smart.

Also nerds or geeks can be pretty. I've known some. If anything, its because its their choice. Well thats what I personally think.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:04 pm
Not Even Really Dorky

Coridae

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff