Dagon000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:50 pm
me like xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:23 pm
THOSE ARE AWESOME eek eek  

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

x_Disposable_Sunshine_x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:03 pm
Wow surprised your a really good drawer!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:38 am
Shall I be honest? If you can't take harsh critisizm, don't read on.

The Naruto ones all look copied. You know what gives this away? The anatomy (particularly of the hands) is much better than the others and the poses are more dynamic. You also need to seriously work on your shading and line art.

With your shading, try to get more of a contrast between your areas of light and dark, this will give viewers a better sense of light direction and intensity. It will also be easier to achieve this if you use a softer pencil, rather than using an ordinary HB.

I noticed that a lot of your edges are very wobbly and scrappy. To get better line art, you need to get more confident when drawing lines. If like me you have unsteady hands, you might want to try lightly drawing your outlines before you start shading. This will give you a chance to work out what lines you want where without leaving 'shadow' lines where you have drawn something and rubbed it out. If you want your line art to look really good and crisp, you could try inking them. Personally, I use Indian ink, since it's one of the blackest, most opaque inks available.

Well, I hope I've helped. 3nodding  

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out