Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Anbaachan's Journal [56lbs to go, small set back] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please Cheer Me On!
  Cheers!
View Results

Nicodemas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:44 am
Usually when I feel like cheating on whatever food, I will chew it, then just spit it out. That way I just get the flavor and not so much of the un needed sugar and carbs i am staying away from.

I do laugh from time to time going through your journal. The things you get into with your husband reminds me and my ex girlfriend, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:11 am

Day 51

OH MAN. I'm happy to say, after that kitkat, I did not have anything else. So 40 calories over isn't too bad, but I really should have exercised. I was just feeling so blah yesterday after my pap, that I didn't want to do anything. A lot to do today though, we leave in the early AM for Ohayocon. If you are interested in seeing if I'll be at a con near you this year, please check my website Anime Fan Zone. It's a bit short at the moment, but we we'll be adding more probably after a few shows. /shameless plug

Can I just say I've had the weight up apprehension just plop down onto my chest? Oh my gosh. @___@ Out of all the restaurants chains I looked at, it was amazing how a handful of my favorite did NOT have nutritional info on their site. Now I'm sure I can request it from them, but my goodness, I can't wait until it is a requirement for this stuff to be posted. I know businesses are afraid it will scare customers away, but in reality, I don't think it will. Hell, look at how many people eat burger king and I've been in stores that have the nutritional info posted right next to the registers!!

I'm so nervous about dieting on the road. SO worried. I want to do good but I fear this might discourage me. But then again, this might be my brain just trying to make me fail again. I have a lot of info at my disposal. As well as a hotel that has a workout room and pool. So, in reality, it might not be as bad as I am thinking. I have snacks for the road and though I wish they were veggies and fruit, they're not. I don't have a good cooler to keep that stuff for 6 hours on the trip down. And we don't have much room for one either. So, here's hoping that I can lose weight on the road.

Kitsune: biggrin Glad you find it amusing. I love my hubby so much. He's as much a riot as he is a pain in my a**, Lol. We've really hit a new level I'd say recently. A lot of little things have happened around us that really make us realize how lucky we are to have each other. I rage here though so I don't rage at him. biggrin

Oh, and I could not have spit out the kitkat last night. It was too good... ^__^;;;

Anbaachan

Venom The Hellraiser

Dapper Millionaire

10,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:47 pm
Aww, Amber, don't feel bad!
*hugs*

I am sure you can pull it off on the road if you set your mind to it. Just make sure you have enough snacks with you because roads can be very tiresome sometimes (and longer than imagined, if it's your first time there).
Also, a very important thing is to take drinks with you. Even if you are not going to eat on the way, having a drink is a must in my opinion; especially if you are traveling on a sunny road. Take water or juice.

Good luck, Amber, I know you can do it!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:04 pm

Thanks Venom! I already have a case of water in the van, ready to go. biggrin

Anbaachan

Venom The Hellraiser

Dapper Millionaire

10,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:15 am
Just dropping by. I hope you are doing well on the trip so far =3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 am
You can go to a bookstore and there are weight watcher and calorie king books that have the calories of many popular restaurants, it makes things much easier. Hey, everyone falls back with dieting, the trick is to shrug it off and keep going, and you WILL lose the weight. But strictly stick to it, and do not weigh for a week or two, when you are sure due to following your diet you have lost, it is a way to not get discouraged. Weight fluctuations are normal but you will notice a downward trend in the weight if a diet is followed.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:16 am
are you still on the road?you havent updated lately...if so i hope your doing good!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:09 pm
Hi Anbaachan, I just joined and I'm checking out journals. I hope everything is going well for you on your weight loss journey.  

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbaachan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:39 am

I kinda feel like a failure. I gave up again when things got pretty wacky in my life. I have a store now. Which I am at right now and usually am at about 70+ hours a week. I'm still fighting my husband about a gym membership. He seems to be swaying finally.

With that being said, once I am able to get in the gym, I want to start dieting again. I am looking into weight watchers, and I need more info. If anyone can help with that, it'd be great.

I'm pretty miserable and I know I've gained weight. I just need this gym membership and some more info and maybe I'll actually lose some weight.

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff