Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I want to get closer to him, but he is so shy?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fluffi Otter

Shirtless Conventioneer

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:46 am

His name is Nick, and he has been on my bowling league for a while. He is my sisters Ex-Boyfriend of 4 years little cousin, but that doesnt really matter. He can be really funny and awesome, but he is so shy that everytime I make some progress to get him to and have fun, he goes right back to being shy and just saying 'Hi'. I've always been a rough girl because my sisters were Tom boys and my friends always wanted to be boys. I usually have to grab his hat and run a bit, then make up a game he has to play to get it back, like guessing the magic password. We always do that same thing.
"Please?"
"Nope"
"Thank you?"
"Nuh-uh"
"You're welcome?"
Basically I want to know how I can get close to him without being a bully. I really like him, even though all my friends constantly call him a 'Little girl' because of his long hair and high-ish voice. The closest we've been was when my friends were mad at me and I was put on the same lane as him in the league. I was sitting talking to him when they started writing me notes and he started taking the notes and writing the replies for me to make them leave me alone. How can I get him to come out of his shell so we can get closer till a point where I can tell him I like him?

Sorry for typing so much.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:04 pm
He sounds very nice. Just ask if he wants to hang out outside of bowling league some time. If you could include some of his friends it might make him feel more comfortable.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:10 pm
I think a good way to get closer to him would be to find out if you both have any interests in common, and then try to start a conversation about it. Who knows? Maybe that'll help him come out of his shell.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:54 pm
A shy guy huh?
Well I would just re-state the previous two posts.
Find something you two both like and you can talk about it. Then he might get un-shy around you  

The Immortal Squid

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items