Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[RANT] Anyone want to read?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you read?
  Yes
  Maybe
  Poll whore
  BUMP!
View Results

CuteXion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:46 pm
So yeah. This is just a really screwed up story between me and a supposedly close friend of mine.
Well, it all started about last week. We had a Thanksgiving break from school, and my friend was going to her dad's (with her girlfriend whom I hate with a bloody passion). So you know I was like, 'Oh, I'll message her on gaia', so I did. It was all fine and dandy at first, but then she ignored me. Completely. So when school started up again I went to talk to her. The conversation went something like this:
Me=pink, her=green
'Hey, what are you up to?'
'Nothing much. You?'
'Oh nothing. Just wondering why you started to ignore me.'
'*sigh* Because little emo girl, you've been apathetic towards everyone, and I'm sick of it. I'm sick of your aditude ever since you fell in love with that computer screen of yours.
(She means my girlfriend. She's an internet relationship.)
'Well little b***h, maybe if you listen to what I have to say, this won't be a problem'
'No, I don't want to listen to you. I don't care what you have to say, get out of my life.'
'Fine, but at least explain to me why you're acting like this. I don't think I've done anything wrong. I haven't talked to you for days, and now all of a sudden you're acting like you're a queen.'
'Go away. I hope you die soon.'
And yup. That was it. So, what do you guys think?
Am I the victim? Or is she?
Did I do something wrong?
Did she have any reason to treat me like that?
Is she a b***h? Wait, I'll answer that one, YES.
So, w/e. Post what you want about this topic. I'll read and respond once I can.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:55 pm
Oh, I get what she means. So... you're both bisexual? It's understandable why she feels this way, since she feels like she is being pushed aside for someone you don't know as well as you now her. She's feeling... outdown? I hope you don't mind me saying... but I think she has a superiority complex. I can't really relate, since I'm straight and have a relationship with a really good guy friend of mine, but I sort of understand. In a way, you're both the victim depending how you look at it. You, since you're being ignored. And she, because she feels pushed aside. You didn't really do anything wrong in your eyes, and mine too even... but maybe in hers. She doesn't have a really good reason to treat you this way, but in her eyes, it's a reason enough. I hope this helps.  

iTammie-chan

loveless989

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:32 pm
I agree. I think it's really hurtful for her to say something like that to you when you were (are?) really close. I hope that she is able to realize that your friendship should be able to withstand you having a relationship (especially if she went off to have fun with her girlfriend).

I think that things have a way of working out. Even if it isn't working out right now if it's meant to you will get another chance to over come this.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:15 pm
Thanks. ~
I really needed to hear that from someone other than my friends.
I thought you guys would understand.
To:BLacKeMoSAdneSS
I think you're right about that superiority complex.
She is a little screwed up in the head. D:
To:Loveless989
(Love your username BTW. I ♥ Loveless. >w<)
I hope she realizes that soon.
She's really my only close friend that ever understood me.  

CuteXion

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff