Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_kumiko-chan92_

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:54 pm
ok, im sure alot of us agree: the ending to the anime could have ended differently...so, if u have an ending that u had rather saw happen, post it here. for example: if there were any couples, if someone else had died, if kira or L won, etc. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:58 pm
i would have liked near to have died at the end as well as kira. i think it would have been kinda interesting to see how everyone else would have reacted to that.  

azurerogue

Sugar in Lemonade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:45 pm
I would have hated if Near had died. DX Then justice wouldn't have been fulfilled and then L wouldn't have had the ultimate win. That would have been too depressing as well.

Either way, in some sense I like the movie ending better than the anime ending. Just a little. Only because L does succeed and dies choosing it himself. (In some ways that's more depressing too though...it's debatable.)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:20 pm
I don't know if anyone agrees, but I hate how Light died. I'm glad he died, really, but I don't like how. I mean, with the shinigami writing Light's name in the DeathNote... That just... hurt. I was irritated by that ending. I would rather Light be taken off of life support from the bullet wounds or something rather than what actually happened.  

Glasswinged-Anime-Addict

2,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gemena

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:15 pm
I thought that Mello and Near could've worked together and solved the case. (sigh rolleyes )
Or... maybe L living... but that would've probably prolonged the end of Death Note. A lot. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:30 pm
I'm always day-dreaming about what would have happened if L and Mello would have lived... and then I snap out of it and I'm sitting in Civics class crying  

ShySlasher

The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff