Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
..ehhhmmm....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

somestrangehuman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:03 am
well, a couple days ago i realized that im in love with this guy i know. not just like him, but actually love him. and i am 100% sure of that. only problem, he might still likes his ex, but he also says he likes me, and i dont know. hes just acting a bit like a man whore (sorry) and i dont know how to tell him that. because it kinda bothers me. i cant do anything about his liking another girl. thats out of my control. and im not forcing him to like me or anything. i just wish i knew what was going through his head.... i guess all im trying to ask is something along the lines of "how do i tell him that i really really like him, how do i tell him that i miss him whenever hes not there?"

he also called me on friday after i had to leave. i had just gotten home, only been about twenty minutes since i last talked to him. he calls me saying he misses me and "why did you have to go so early, why do you always leave so early?" and that my best friend and the guy that likes her were joking around with each other and "whhy couldnt you have stayed, then we could have been messing around too..."

but anyway. i want to be able to figure this out by next time i talk to him, cept i have very little ideas about how he actually feels about anything. if anyone could help, that would be wonderful. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 am
write out how you feel and hand it to him. its easier to write a two page letter than to try to stumble through all that with your voice XP  

greeness

Super Junior

20,925 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Building the Army 50

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:07 pm
Just tell him what you told us. Then wait for him to make the next step.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games