Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Announcement Archives
Meebo Meeting Summary - 12/5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:14 pm
Meebo Meeting Summary

A big thanks to Lady Elmira for being the meeting secretary! <3

16 people attended.

There were many questions in the Q&A. Here is just a run down of a few of those questions.
Q: How do you get your guild on the sponser list for affiliate guilds in the advertising committee?
A: Talk to the advertising committee! Their thread is located in the Committee Hideout subforum.

Q: What happens if we don't raise money / How much money are we trying to raise?
A: We WILL raise the money, with all of our fundraisers. We are trying to raise 5mil. To help with fundraising, go to their thread in the Committee Hideaway.

Q: Can we do a 12 day of advent event to boost moral?
A: If you want to organize it. Though it would be difficult and we cannot spend money on it, since we need to be earning money and not spending it.

Discussion Points
1. Whimsical Rhetoric is going to run the inter-guild secret santa. This will be a fun event for everyone in the guild!
2. Envy wanted to know if room hosts can raise money for their room privately. We figured we'd better ask Sabs or Bliss. [If you read this guys, we'd love an awenser!]
3. We suggested that there be an Rp Tutorial since many of the events and the ball itself involve rping. I [Lady Angelishia] volunteered to do this and hope to have it up in the next few days.
4. Meebo meetings work for people on Saturdays, but a half hour later than the meeting was this time would be better.
5. Advertising Committee is going to put out a good number of threads and contests! Check their thread in the Committee Hideaway for the specifics soon!
6. December Event is coming up. Broken said it was going to run from December 20th - January 3rd. She needs help organizing the events like the white elephant and fortune teller. She also need art and banners. Look for this in the Community Hub!
7. The Bake Sale still needs 'bakers' to make cute food art. for the event that will go live on the 11th. No more waiters are needed. Check out this event in the Community Hub!
8. Gaia survivor is still in planning mode. People can post their ideas in the thread, which is also located in the Community Hub.
9. An off-topic rp was wanted in the chatterbox for people to practice their rp skills in. Queen of Nowhere is making this thread!
10. Plot Committee gave a sneak peak of the rough draft of the main plot! We will release more when we work out some specifics. We will keep you updated on this!
11. marie11's summary post was moved to the front page and made a sticky, so that new members can see things we've been doing so far.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:37 am
I can't go to Meebo Meetings because I don't have a meebo account.  

Kaylin_5171

Fashionable Businesswoman

3,750 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:04 am
User Image
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

You don't need one to attend the meetings.
Please read Lectern's tutorial on how to get to the meetings.
It is in the Main Forum.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:33 am
@Angel: I can't say this for blissy, but as long as the rooms hosts check in with us, I really don't see a problem with private fundraising. It is essential that the funds are kept track of.

And I do plan to apply for the bake sale. biggrin  

Psycho Sabs
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100

GreenInkling
Crew

Salty Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:00 pm
User Image
I'm sorry I missed it. Darn me being in the wrong time zone!

Announcement Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games